276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cogheart Adventures Series (Vol 1-4) 4 Books Collection Set by Peter Bunzl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are after a mysterious something that they think Lily has - and are prepared to kill her for it. Chess prodigy Sophie Peshka inherited her love of the game from her grandmaster father. But now that he has been imprisoned in the dungeons of the Winter Palace in St Petersburg by powerful Empress Catherine the Great, Sophie must use all her strategic skill and cunning to help him escape. Peter Bunzl is a British author, animator and filmmaker who lives in North London. After studying at art college and film school, Peter worked as an animator on commercials, pop videos and 2 BAFTA winning children’s TV shows. He also wrote and directed several successful short films before he became a children’s writer. Emily Lonsdale, age 10 - 'Though I found the plot a little slow, I would recommend it if you were looking for something different.'

The award-winning author of Cogheart has a new story filled with early airplanes, brave aviators, and one big dragon! Out now with Barrington Stoke. LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. Swept into the bright hustle and bustle of New York, Lily, Robert and Malkin discover shadowy secrets lie beneath its surface. For there are chilling goings-on in their hotel… A strange boy held captive, haunted by an undersea mystery; and a revengeful villain with a treacherous plan.

Let us help you

The first in an enchanting new historical-fantasy adventure series from the bestselling author of The Cogheart Adventures. Freddie Barth von Wehrenalp, age 9 - 'Cogheart is an amazing book that I would recommend for anyone aged 8 and over. It is my favourite book I've read this holiday!' Lily has been in trouble for some time. Her mum is dead and she’s been sent to the horrible Miss Octavia Scrimshaw’s Finishing Academy for Young Ladies. Now it looks like her father has died too, and silver eyed men are stalking her in league with the Madame Verdigris the housekeeper, who has stepped in as her guardian.

This is a book with a great heroine and an intriguing storyline, set in an alternate Victorian Era. It talks about friendship, kindness, and hope. Return to Lewis Carroll's Wonderland with this stunning collection of original stories from today's biggest children's authors. Peter Bunzl grew up in South London in a rambling Victorian house with three cats, two dogs, one little sister, an antique dealer dad, and an artist mum. As a child he found inspiration visiting TV and film sets, where his mum worked as a costume designer.Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments Searching for clues, Robert and Lily are plunged into deep water… But can they reveal the deadly truth before the secrets submerge them?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment