276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Chocolate Bombs with Marshmallow - 3 Melting Hot Choco Bombs Gift Set with Mini Marshmallows for Hot Chocolate | Individually Wrapped Hot Chocolate Bomb Christmas Stocking Filler Kids Xmas Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are going to use candy melts or another candy coating then you'll definitely want to use the silicone mold and not the acrylic mold. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe.

If we have to contact our couriers to assist with any issues please allow 48 hours for this process to be completed. I used my homemade chocolate milk powder recipe, which is only three ingredients that you probably already have on hand. Hot chocolate bombes are available singular and in packs of three, and are the perfect gift for friends, family and colleagues. Once set, carefully remove from the mould by peeling back one side and get ready to assemble by getting your hot chocolate and marshmallows. A box of three luxury handmade Belgian hot chocolate bombs each containing an explosion of mini marshmallows.

First, let’s talk about what kitchen tools are required to make these delightful little cocoa spheres.

The chocolate will pull away from the mold and you can either remove it from there using your hands (I like to wear gloves for this step to avoid finger prints on the chocolate) or flip your mold onto a parchment lined baking sheet and push the top gently while lifting the mold.Gold powder (optional)-You can also coat your silicone mold with gold powder for a super festive treat. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into each mold and use the back of the spoon to spread it around, make sure to get all the way to the top of the rim and not leave any exposed areas. Don't worry, I'm going to show you how to temper your chocolate in the microwave the easy way and it only takes 5 minutes! Give your luxury hot chocolate a stir to mix, and enjoy a 'little me time', with a blanket on the sofa.

So of course, marshmallows are the first thing I added when I tried my hand at creating my own chocolate bombs. We will process your refund as soon as possible within 14 days of receiving the goods back, or within 14 days of you providing evidence of having sent the goods back. This milk hot chocolate bomb is all you need for a marvellous mug of dreamy, delicious hot chocolate.Put a hot chocolate bombe in a mug, slowly pour over steaming hot milk (including plant milk), and watch as the chocolate melts to uncover the heart marshmallows hiding within.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment