276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Billie Ellish 2023 Wall Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once the tour dates are announced, you can expect a mix of shows in various cities and countries, allowing fans from different regions to have the opportunity to attend a concert near them. Keep an eye out for the announcement and mark your calendars to not miss out on the chance to see Billie Eilish live. 3. What can I expect from the setlist of Billie Eilish’s 2024 tour? Billie Eilish and Nike have another sneaker collaboration in the works. Much like their most recent project, the top-charting musician is once again elevating the look of the Air Force 1 with a environmentally-friendly twist.

Not much has been revealed about Billie’s third album so far, but when she spoke to Allure magazine she made it very clear that she had a plan for her career, ever since she burst onto the music scene when she was 14 with her 17-year-old brother. She told the magazine: “We had to be very clear we weren’t going to just do what anybody said. People could have done crazy s**t, and I didn’t let them. It was many, many years of having to convince a room full of people that I was going to do what I knew was right for me. I had ideas; I had plans.” In North America, the tour will begin on March 10th in Miami, Florida, and will continue through cities such as Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston. Fans from all corners of the continent will have the opportunity to experience Billie’s electrifying performances firsthand. Each show promises to be a memorable experience, showcasing Billie’s talent and artistry. Tour Dates in Europe Given her growing popularity and incredible festival sets, her next tour may even include some of the UK’s most iconic stadiums? Is she ready to say ‘Hello Wembley?’ We think so. Has Billie Eilish’s brother worked on her new album?

It comes as no surprise that Billie’s brother FINNEAS - a long-time collaborator - has also worked on the new album. Speaking to Vanity Fair in November last year she said: “We see each other all the time, and also now, we’re starting to make music again. We just started the process of making an album, which is really exciting.’ Earlier this summer, Billie Eilish played Reading and Leeds festivals, but the last time she was in the UK for a solo tour was in June 2022, on her ‘Happier Than Ever’ tour where she played two sell-out shows at the O2. She went on to say: “Sometimes artists don’t have plans, and that’s fine, but I did, and I wasn’t going to waste them.”

Live, Eilish is more playful than her songs might suggest; alongside O'Connell, she lays down Vince Staples' guest verse on their collaboration "&burn," breaks out the ukulele for a faithful yet giddy cover of Drake's "Hotline Bling," and professes gratitude to her (growing) fanbase with youthful enthusiasm. Eilish might be brooding on record, but it's an extension of the passion she brings to her art. Throughout the tour, Billie may surprise fans with special guest appearances. Collaborations with other artists have become a trademark of her live shows, adding an extra element of excitement and unpredictability to the concert experience. Fans can keep their fingers crossed for surprise appearances by some of the biggest names in the music industry. 4. Fan Experience and Expectations

Photos (29)

Attending a Billie Eilish concert is more than just a musical experience; it’s an opportunity to connect with like-minded fans and be part of a community that shares a deep appreciation for her artistry. The atmosphere at her concerts is electric, with fans singing along to every word and immersing themselves in the music. The Billie Eilish Tour 2024 promises to be an unforgettable experience, showcasing the immense talent and creativity of this young and influential artist. Tips for Attending

Billie Eilish is known for her captivating and emotionally charged performances, and her setlist for the 2024 tour is expected to be no exception. Fans can look forward to hearing a mix of her biggest hits, such as “Bad Guy,”“Ocean Eyes,” and “Therefore I Am,” as well as songs from her latest album. Billie’s ability to connect with her audience through her lyrics and stage presence ensures that each song performed will be a highlight of the concert. Special Guests Eilish is officially the first artist born this millennium to achieve both a No. 1 album and single, and is now the third female solo artist in the 31-year history with multiple songs topping the Billboard Alternative Songs airplay chart (alongside Alanis Morrissett and Sinead O'Connor). "bad guy" also hit #1 in the Pop Songs airplay chart after leading the Alternative Songs airplay. Her album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?, released on March 29, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart, has since returned to the top spot two additional times this year, and is currently 2019's best-selling album in North America. Age restrictions for attending Billie Eilish’s 2024 tour may vary depending on the venue and local regulations. In general, her concerts are open to fans of all ages, but some venues may have specific age restrictions or require minors to be accompanied by an adult. Though nothing has been confirmed by Billie, her team or her record company we think it’s safe to assume (or at least hope) that there will be some kind of Billie Eilish tour in 2024. Billie Eilish is known for her captivating and unique performances, and her setlist for the 2024 tour is likely to include a mix of her popular hits as well as songs from her latest album or projects. While the exact setlist may not be available until the tour begins, you can expect to hear fan favorites like “Bad Guy,”“Ocean Eyes,” and “When the Party’s Over.”As you prepare for the tour, take a moment to imagine yourself in the crowd, surrounded by fellow fans who share the same love for Billie’s music. Picture the electrifying atmosphere, the adrenaline pumping through your veins, and the unforgettable moments that will stay with you long after the final encore. This is not just a concert; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something special. Billie Eilish has been one of pop's brightest lights of the past few years—although her chilly electropop gems exist in stark contrast to her star power. In 2016, she released her debut single "ocean eyes," a beat-heavy love song that's part Portishead and part Lana Del Rey, with a heaping dash of Lorde's wise-beyond-her-years wit; Eilish's lithe voice curls around the skeletal beats, quivering as she recalls better days with a crush. The song was brought to Eilish by her brother and coproducer Finneas O'Connell, who had originally written it for his own band; she commandeered it the way only younger siblings can. The sportswear giant has announced via the SNKRS release calendar that the “Triple White” iteration of the Billie Eilish x Nike Air Force 1 Low launch before month’s end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment