276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gordon Ramsay Quick & Delicious: 100 recipes in 30 minutes or less

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Low-and-behold, when circumstances FORCED me to cook regularly, I found I enjoyed it. I started out easy, with home meal kits (SunBasket). Then, I found I didn’t really care for many of the sauces that came with the kits, and started learning how to make my own sauces. Then, I tried my hand at cooking some simple recipes I could find on youtube. I made many “easy” recipes off of the Basics with Babish series (Weeknight Meals, One Pot Pastas, Salad, Pan Sauces, etc). Then, I moved on to some harder recipes. I was intrigued learning about what made food taste good. I started to dream that maybe I could actually become experienced and talented enough to be considered a “great home cook”. I sadly found the photography to be less polished (and artistic) than I have grown accustomed to, but the recipes themselves more than make up for that (and at least the recipes each get a picture so you still get a good sense of the dish)! Add the Guinness, beef broth, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaf to the pot and bring the mixture to a boil. Gordon Ramsay is known for his love of food, and he often enjoys hosting parties where he can share his favorite dishes with friends. His menu typically includes a variety of seafood, meats, and vegetables cooked to perfection. He also enjoys making creative appetizers and desserts that are sure to please any crowd. Whether you’re hosting a party for a special occasion or just want to enjoy some delicious food, Gordon Ramsay’s party menu is sure to impress. One of the best ways to get kids interested in cooking – making a pizza that they can decorate. Our sixth most popular recipe is this simple pizza dough from street pizza. Best of all, it only uses a few ingredients. Once you’ve made your base use whatever you’ve got in the fridge to top it – passata with a little chilli, covered in grated cheese and diced ham. Delicious. Red pesto with chargrilled red peppers and garlic? Perfect. Simply make the dough and let everyone experiment with flavour.

The frozen dessert prepared by Gordon Ramsay at his dinner party has all of the makings of a spectacular dish, so you’re left with no choice but to create an elegant display. Using this step-by-step recipe from Gordon Ramsay, you can make a delicious winter supper out of slow-cooked stew. The classic steak dish is transformed into a magnificent centerpiece by Mr. Ramsay.The recipes are written to serve 2 or 4. If you’re doubling a recipe, anticipate it will take longer. Fold the pastry over the beef and seal the edges by pressing them together with the tines of a fork. I received this cookbook last week and made three recipes out of it over the weekend. I feel like I’ve been cooking non-stop for the last six months and was eager to have some new options. There are several more recipes that my family is planning on making. The five stars are because we all (3 generations, five of us) found recipes we want to eat, and the three recipes I made turned out great. Here’s what you need to know: With unlimited access to recipes, why does anyone need another cookbook? Because not all recipes are born equal. Not all of them have been created by a global superstar chef who has built his reputation on delivering the very best food -- whether that's the ultimate fine dining experience at his 3 Michelin-star Restaurant, Gordon Ramsay, or the perfectly crafted burger from his Las Vegas burger joint. Season the beef tenderloin with salt and pepper and heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat.

There is a wide variety of recipes and beautiful photos with each recipe. I need the photos for inspiration!In third place, the humble trifle. Everyone knows someone who has a trifle recipe that they keep close to their chest - whether your nan makes the best ever trifle (but refuses to share the recipe) or your mum whips one up every Christmas without any instructions. We’ve got a recipe that you can turn into your signature dessert, combining layers of sponge fingers, raspberry jelly, custard, and fresh raspberries, with plenty of grated dark chocolate and cream. It’s not one for the faint-hearted but it is a real winner at dinner parties! I loved watching Gordon Ramsay on TV during the first four or five seasons of Hell's Kitchen! My husband and I always thought it would be so cool to be dining in one of his restaurants (never happen) and have it happen to be on a night when they're filming a competition. But I've never gotten my hands on any of his cookbooks and really looked at his recipes. I always figured they'd be too fancy and complicated. If you want to learn more about cooking or leadership, you should definitely look into The Cooking Classroom. With this membership, you can take advantage of a comprehensive catalog of classes taught by the most accomplished teachers in the world, as well as access to in-depth workbooks and videos. In these classes, we cover topics such as photography, writing, and cooking, and they typically take about 20 minutes to complete. Personal tuition is available in our professional kitchens in London, where you can get more personalized instruction. You can learn more about cooking with The Cooking Classroom, whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced cook. Gordon Ramsay’s Masterclass: Worth The Money Create chef-quality food without spending hours in the kitchen -- these are the recipes and straightforward tips you need to make good food fast.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment