276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trespass Camping Event Shelter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That's when I stumbled upon the Trespass event shelter, which is a much cheaper option, but still a brand name I know is a good bet. We'd bought Miss E a 2 man pop-up Trespass tent just the month before so she could hide outside on her own and she had been loving that. Choose from screw-down tarp clipsor our favourite slide-shut ‘clingon’ type tarp clipsare our favourite. There are currently no images uploaded by members for this Utility Tent / Tarp. If you have a photo, be the first to upload one. The next step was to try and narrow down our search even more. So we’ve already looked the prices of products in the Beach shelters category. Then we’ve also looked at the prices of products from Trespass. So this step combines the two and looks specifically at the price you’d expect to pay for Trespass branded products in the Beach shelters category.

So I was looking for a shelter when camping either as a family or with friends to provide sun/rain shelter with sides when required as an alternative to hiding away inside tent/s when the weather was not playing ball. Also something to put up in garden for socials if weather iffy. I bought one of these last year. They are refurbished. Mine had been put up, but was in A1 condition. Take some extra time to scout out the area before deciding where to pitch your tent. Taking the time to do this will increase the durability of your tent and allow it to last longer and get damaged less.The brand of product you buy can vary in importance, from person to person. Some people will of course be much more particular about the brands they will use. Whilst others aren’t interested in the brand and are more interested in the overall quality or price of the product itself. Thankfully Trespass is a brand that many customers have grown to love over the years and is very popular for items in the Beach shelters category. The next step after looking at products in the same category, was to look at products from the same brand, Trespass.

This Justcamp tent and tarp pole is fantastic for height (it’s telescopic up to 95 to 230cm), so it would work as the central pole in a lightweight bell tent or tipi. Tent and tarp poles made to lastThe Trespass shelter is square, 3.5 metres to a side, so it gives lots of extra space and the 2.2 metre height means that few people will be banging their heads on the roof. A family of four could use it as a dining area, for instance. The first is brand. Looking at the brand of the product is often a really good indicator for judging product quality. For example you’d expect a much higher quality product from a brand known for providing excellent quality than you would from an unknown or even a budget brand. Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of Trespass Camping Event Shelter vs other products in the Beach shelters category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives. As Loftus said, unlike some other shelters, this one comes complete with all four sidewalls. They simply attach with toggles and loops. The central toggle & loop are coloured red, so you can't go wrong.

Providing you have the tarp clips, guyline and trees, it’s pretty easy to make yourself a shelter. But for extra versatility, add a few tarp poleslike the Noorsk above to your kit. Unlike a gazebo that I owned previously, this is easy for me to set up on my own. I'm an OAP, so 'easy' is important. And I'm a solo camper, so single-handed erection is essential. Be wary of pitching your tent too tight and stretching the fabric. Don’t force it into any position or put too much pressure on it. This is the main cause of rips and tears. Take the time to make sure it has some give and allow for a little extra room if it is especially windy. So let’s carry on with our Trespass Camping Event Shelter review and explore the product’s pricing.I was looking for an extension for my Berghaus Air4 - but baulked at the price of the Berghaus extension porch. Then I found this. I think that it is excellent! For the last six years, we've lived in the most amazing place. We have 220 acres available to us, much of which was designed by Capability Brown. People come here to take walks and admire the beauty; we have three lakes, a couple of forests, a prayer garden, formal lawns, an Orangery and a walled kitchen garden. The next step for us was to look at all of the products that fall within the Beach shelters category, of which we found 10 products at Argos. So we pulled together all of the prices of these products to analyse the average prices as well as finding the cheapest and most expensive options. I love the fact that I get four removable side panels with the Trespass event shelter, two with a zip down window, one that zips right up the middle as a door and a solid panel. These were key to my buying decision, as most event shelters require you to buy the side panels separately. More information on quality can be found in this old but still very helpful article from Harvard Business Review.

Just before we get into the detail of analysing the price of this product, we want to briefly highlight the importance of setting yourself a budget before you spend too much time shopping around for a suitable product. It’s all too often that we get carried away when shopping and find ourselves buying a fantastic product, but probably actually overdelivers on what we need and therefore costs a lot more than we should have spent. So spend a bit of time looking around at the sort of price you can expect to pay for products in the Beach shelters category and use that alongside your own financial situation to set yourself a budget. By happy accident, the rain-brow on the side door of the Air4 fits neatly under the eaves of the shelter. The air4 and the Trespass shelter could have been made for each other.Thanks to ex-para and now car-camper Tommy Graham for his tip on using stretch rope or bungee cordswhen tying down tarps and other shelters. Go for reflective or bright-coloured Clever fasteners As you can imagine, pricing is one of the most important factors of any purchasing decision. We can find the perfect product for our needs, that fits the brief in every single way. But if it doesn’t fit our budgets, we simply can’t (or at least shouldn’t) buy it. If the brand you buy is important to you, our best advice is to spend some time writing up your own list of ideal brands. That way when you come to the point where you’re comparing product options you can filter to only show the products from brands in your list. The shelter is a great asset to use in the graden or away (annex to camper van. It is really good stable (it has been very windy. Pegging each foot down has been fine. I have not used the guy ropes yet).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment