276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ninja CFP201 DualBrew System 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Single-Serve for Grounds & K-Cup Pod Compatible, 3 Brew Styles, 60-oz. Water Reservoir & Carafe, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, I found that the frother made cold almond milk creamer pretty bubbly and sweeter but not foamy, so this machine isn’t replacing my reliance on Nespresso Aeroccino3 Milk Frother for cold foam. However, this frother was much more effective with oat milk. The milk frother also won’t heat up the milk, so you’ll need to do that on your own first. Test 4: Hot water

Ninja Single-Serve Pods and Grounds Specialty Coffee Maker Ninja Single-Serve Pods and Grounds Specialty Coffee Maker

The taste of the coffee from the Ninja DualBrew Pro varied depending on the brew style, but it doesn’t get watered down. Coffee made on the specialty method is designed for espresso-based drinks and is well-balanced when combined with dairy or creamer. Specialty coffee concentrate is not a true espresso and requires clean up to brew specialty-serve consecutively The Ninja® PB051 Pods & Grounds Specialty Single-Serve Coffee Maker comes with an instruction guide that walks you through each brewing process. The carafe is built of solid glass with a plastic rim and twist-on lid with a long straw-like appendage to deliver the coffee to the bottom of the vessel. I’m not going to lie, I often struggled to get the lid on correctly, but it does help keep the coffee warmer longer and prevent spills. This bathroom designed by renowned interior designer Kelly Wearstler is the ultimate take on maximalist decor featuring statement tiles – but experts say it feels calming

The Keurig K-Duo is perhaps the first that comes to mind, straight from Keurig itself. The boxy side-by-side model has its standard K-cup brewer on one side, and a 12-cup carafe and heat plate for drip coffee. They both share the same 60 oz. water reservoir and switching between brew settings are as simple as selecting a cup or carafe. I tested the other two brew styles: rich and over-ice using the exact same settings and grind measurements as my classic brew. When using the rich brew style, it actually makes slightly less coffee, so my 8oz brew became 7oz. It took slightly under 3 minutes to brew and was 145°F / 62°C. After tasting the coffee, there wasn’t a noticeable difference from the classic brew. I ended up testing on larger size settings with similar results. The Ninja DualBrew is essentially an extension of its Specialty line, with the new k-cup additions and hot water spout. I've previously reviewed the Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker, which is a 10-cup coffee maker that also offers the Classic, Rich, Over Ice, and Specialty settings for mugs to the full carafe, with a built-in measuring spoon and milk frother. Featurewise, the DualBrew Pro is a clear upgrade with the interface refresh, Ninja Pro Adapter, and hot water dispenser, all of which are reflected in the price. The Specialty Coffee Maker does come with its own reusable filter, which is one thing I really wish the DualBrew Pro came with. The Dualit Cafe Plus is a simple coffee machine that pours espresso and lungo coffees, as well as tea. It's compatible with Nespresso capsules, although Dualit also makes its own. Beyond the Ninja DualBrew Pro, there are a few other options on the market when it comes to coffee makers with K-cup integrations. The DualBrew Pro appears to have the most options and versatility when it comes to brewing.

Ninja DualBrew Pro review: almost all-in-one perfection Ninja DualBrew Pro review: almost all-in-one perfection

If you and your partner or roommate can’t agree on whether you want pods or grounds, or if you like the flexibility of having both options then the Ninja® PB051 Pods & Grounds Specialty Single-Serve Coffee Maker can’t be beat. The ability to brew either pods or grounds — and brew them both well — is not something you see in most machines. Add in the 4 oz. specialty option and the milk frother, and you have a machine that can do it all. Additionally, the Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System has the ability to brew cold brew and tea. It costs more than the Specialty, but less than the DualBrew Pro, and shows that you have no shortage of specialty coffee options when it comes to choosing Ninja machines. How does the Ninja DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System compare to other single-serve coffee makers? If you want to make something other than coffee, the Ninja DualBrew also offers hot water by turning a knob on the side. The hot water comes from a separate water line than the coffee, and I can attest that there’s no coffee taste whatsoever. There are two heat settings, boil and hot. When using the boiling setting, hot water came out after just a few seconds. However, the water wasn’t actually boiling, as it measured at 180°F / 82°C, but still worked for steeping my tea. The hot setting dispensed water at 160°F / 71°C, which could work for making hot cocoa or a hot water bottle. The specialty brew is an ultra-concentrated 4 oz. serving of coffee designed to mimic espresso, and uses two large scoops or 4 Tbsp. While not quite espresso, it is smooth, bold, and intense. We probably wouldn't opt to drink it on its own, but it pairs nicely with the milk frother to create your own latte. The serving is not adjustable, and you can not brew multiple servings at the same time. This was the biggest pain point for me with the specialty brew because if I wanted to brew multiple servings of the specialty coffee for more than one person, I'd have to take the time for the brew basket to cool and clean the wet grounds from the permanent filter. You can also use a K-cup and choose the Specialty brew option too. I'd prioritize it for someone who's most likely to brew single-K-cup pods more often than 12-cup carafes. This is because the K-cup adapter must be removed (and stored). In the case of my family, who is utilizing the 12-cup carafe, more often than the individual k-cup pods, removing the adapter is both an extra step and required having a place to store the extra adapter.However, the real star of the show is the control panel. The Ninja DualBrew has many more settings than your average coffee maker, so it may take a couple of extra minutes to get used to. After three weeks of use, I’m a pro. Operation: How easy is it to use the machine? Are the prompts/buttons legible? If the machine makes a sound, is it clear to understand what is happening? This machine doesn’t come with a coffee grinder, so you’ll need to grind your own coffee beans or buy grounds. If you’re brewing coffee grounds, use the included Ninja Smart Cup to measure coffee grounds and follow the guidance for the number of scoops for each brew size, which can be found on the handle of the Smart Scoop. The fold-out milk frother is a convenient feature with a designated spot on the left side of the machine that folds out for use. It's a very basic whisk style design and does not heat milk, so you will also have to microwave your milk as an extra step. It made very good froth from both hot and cold milk. You'll want to immediately snap it off to rinse once you finish frothing milk, otherwise, it will drip onto the counter. It's very easy to remove. With larger coffee brews that use the carafe, a warming plate automatically turns on, staying warm from 15 minutes up to four hours. Its factory keeps the plate on for two hours, but it’s not difficult to adjust that time setting. If you’re making a smaller brew, it’s not required to use the carafe. A regular coffee mug will do, and there’s a single-serve platform that hinges down to rest the mug on, preventing any spills or splashes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment