276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dulux Matt Emulsion Paint For Walls And Ceilings - Almond White 2. 5 Litres

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both employees and self-employed workers will pay less in National Insurance from next year, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has announced in today's Autumn Statement.

We have just painted our bathroom in White Mist (Dulux) which is the perfect amount of 'off-whiteness' but it would be too cold of a colour for the rest of the house. We also quite like Timeless (Dulux) except I'm worried that in big quantities it will look a bit like magnolia. We have finally made it to the fun decorating part of doing our Victorian terrace up, except it's not very fun as I hate making decisions (I've made enough in the last 8 months to last a lifetime). We are looking for one neutral colour to paint the whole house in, then adding bits of colour in each room.Hi All, I've got the decorators in to decorate my hallway and after some deliberation decided on Dulux Almond White which is a lovely warm creamy colour. At the 11th hour I came across a tester I had from previously of F&B Shadow White but in the light I wasn't sure if it was too dark/grey (I'm not a big fan of pure grey - I do like grieve). So the decorators having already started I was under pressure and chose Almond White and the hall has now been painted - not quite finished yet - but I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice. Almond White is a lovely light warm creamy colour- totally inoffensive- no peach of magnolia but I'm wondering whether it's a bit bland and boring. The Shadow White might be a classier more elegant number- but I don't want it to be too dark or grey. Help! I will have to tell the decorators when they arrive tomorrow morning to repaint if necessary!

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, national insurance and more Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, housing, national insurance and moreThis lounge just cries out for an update of airy white on those ugly, dull peach walls! But which shade of Dulux white would be be be fine, without the white being too stark or too yellow or too bluish grey??? Brilliant white, or almond white?? Timeless white, or chiffon white?? Very confused lady in a decor dilemma here. Some view white as a safe option, but for many it’s the go-to paint colour when decorating a room. White can make rooms appear spacious and bright, but get it wrong and they can feel clinical and stark. The Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has today (Wednesday 22 November) announced a range of tax, benefits and savings measures. We round up the key announcements and what they mean for you. Am facing the dilemma of wanting to decorate the whole of our ground floor in the same colour, so incorporating a kitchen/dining space, north east facing with lots of light (big window in kitchen and 3m wide bi-folds in the dining area), then also a living room which faces S/SW with floor to ceiling windows, and relatively large entrance hall area – S/SW facing but no windows, just a front door with some stained glass in it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment