276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kas Kas Limon Zero, Kas Gas Refresh 24 Count 330 g - Pack of 24

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs, may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Having grown somewhat addicted to KAS Lemon while hiking I have eventually worked up a very good clone to get me by until my next Camino comes along. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.

The soft drink includes the extract of the Guaraná plant and caffeine, and its success has spawned a wide range of spin-off drinks. These fizzy beverages range from sweet to sour with quirky flavors in all sorts of intense colors and are all refreshingly unique.Edit this product page to correct spelling mistakes in the ingredients list, and/or to remove ingredients in other languages and sentences that are not related to the ingredients. Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. It is made in grapefruit, orange (yellow), lemon (greenish-yellow), bitter (herbal extracts), and apple flavors.

I take the zest of a dozen lemons, add it to a litre of overproof alcohol, add some sugar syrup, shake, let sit in a cupboard for a few weeks, strain and enjoy over ice! The launch also included extensive television commercials, radio commercials, billboards and a tasting campaign in bars and clubs to promote Kas as a mixer with tequila. Other flavor varieties such as lemon, fruit punch, and mandarin followed, which helped popularize the brand, ultimately becoming Mexico’s national soft drink. While it has the consistency of a cream soda with a creamy feel and not too much fizz, the raspberry soda is chock full of sugar, with about 47 grams of sugar in every Country Club 12 ounce bottle. While many of these Latin soda pop is not available outside of the region, you might be able to find a few brands at your local supermarket in the Latin food aisle.The Spanish 24 Horas Kas campaign was adapted to the Mexican market for launch, and the Dame Mas song interpreted by the Argentine pop group The Sacados from their album Alter Nativo heavily promoted, eventually charting high in the Mexican music market. Kas also produces a soft drink beverage named Bitter Kas , a fizzy drink that is bright red/pink in color and that is a bitter alternative to their usual orange and lemon sodas. In 1935, he introduced a new carbonated beverage named Inca Kola that grew in popularity, soon becoming one of Lima’s most popular drinks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment