276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M MOTEEPI Modest Knee Length Skorts Skirts for Women Tennis Athletic Golf Skort with Pockets UV Protection High Waist

£20.82£41.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The stretch knit shorts underneath are breathable without being transparent, and the outer skirt has a pull tie that allows the skirt to be cinched on the sides, meaning you can dress it up or down, depending on the activity. With a 20-inch inseam, it offers increased coverage, and the built-in mesh liner shorts offer 7 inches of protection and are equipped with moisture-wicking technology. An experienced points hacker, Erin is Alex’s partner-in-crime and contributes to Upgraded Points with in-depth guides and relationship management. We only wish the brand added pockets somewhere on the garment, as these are one of the only ones that don't have them.

I have a black cotton “softspun” knit one from Gap that’s coming on our next travel – it resists wrinkles pretty well, matches everything, feels comfortable. Whether you want to wear this as a maxi skirt or pull it up and wear it as a strapless dress, this is definitely one of the best travel skirts and dresses to give you fashionable options on your trip.

Although it is easier to style than a midi skirt and is a safer choice than a mini skirt, it usually works well on medium height women or taller women. You want a skort that keeps you dry during your sweatiest hike but also put-together at an Insta-worthy picnic, right? This option from DJT is a breezy midi skirt, which flows down past your knees in a flattering handkerchief hemline.

One reader says, “I love this skirt for travel because it goes with all my tops, and I can roll the waist to adjust the length if I want it a bit shorter, and if paired with a black tank or tee, it can pass as a dress. If you like wearing skirts but also enjoy the freedom that shorts offer, then a skort could be just the thing for you. So, you can enjoy the mobility that the shorts provide while also feeling confident in the streamlined silhouette and polished look of these. Not only is it the cheapest option on the list, but it also comes in 25 colors (plus several different prints) and a size range from XXS to 4X. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market.Our athletic skirts and school skorts will give you the freedom to move so you can give it your best!

Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Made from the brand's signature extra-soft, stretchy space-dye fabric, this skort won't feel constrictive, regardless of how tight it is. Whether you choose an active chino skort, a stylish above-the-knee side pleat plaid skort, or any of our other styles, each of these features hidden shorts that make these comfy and flexible enough for all-day wear. We like that it has an over three-inch waistband, which lightly compresses and offers you support during your game. Jilliann Schembri, founder, and designer of Wear One's At, says she likes to go for either a sporty or preppy look.Living in southern California, I get tired of only wearing shorts whenever it's hot, so a skort seemed like a great alternative to stay cool and feel cute. What was once known for logo ballet flats, now offers a wide range of on-trend clothing still rooted in the brand's preppy, classic Americana ethos. Anyone intrigued by the trend but not willing to go all in on higher-end versions from brands like Lululemon or Outdoor Voices might like this inexpensive (but still good quality) option from LouKeith. The design further accentuates your assets with ruffles in the back to create volume, while featuring a straight hem in the front. But you'd never know because the loose skirt then covers the shorts without clinging to the otherwise noticeable bulge on your side.

As someone who is five-foot-three, I loathe styles that are far too long, and the XS fits me perfectly. Our ladies’ skorts are available in a variety of lengths and sizes ranging from regular, petite, plus, and tall, so you’re sure to find your perfect fit in this collection. Fashion blogger Alison Gary tested more than 12 skorts for her blog Wardrobe Oxygen, and the Zenergy UPF Skort collection from Chico's stood out from the rest. These high-quality, modest skorts will keep you confident and covered whether you're working out, playing sports, or running errands around town! There are lots of ways to style midis, but a fuller skirt looks great paired with a tank and stylish sandals .Whether it is a knee-length athletic skort for yourself or a school skort for your daughter, we want to help you find the skort you need! Whether you’re playing volleyball, going on a bike ride, or walking the dog, our athletic skorts provide comfort, style, and modesty. Made from a skin-friendly blend of polyester, rayon, and spandex, this awesome skort can be dressed up or down to suit your mood. For colder temperatures, Osemwenkhae recommends wearing a skort with a tennis sneaker and sweatshirt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment