276°
Posted 20 hours ago

clover 3674 Amour Crochet Hook Set, 1

£18.67£37.34Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can’t speak to the longevity of the Amour hooks, as I’ve only been using them for a couple of weeks, however Clover is known for making quality hooks. There isn’t anything that immediately stands out to me as an area of concern. I also haven’t heard of any complaints in the crochet community about the quality. Materials The hooks are made with an elastomer rubber handle so that can provide you with a comfortable grip and you can enjoy hours of relaxing crochet without hand pain. Odds are that you are here because you have seen the ever so popular ‘Clover Amour Crochet Hooks‘ and are wonder what is all the hype really about?! Are they really as good as everyone says they are? We will be going over all the aspects of the Clover Armour Crochet Hooks and then you can decide what you think about them for yourself. The smaller sizes of Clover Armour Hooks have a steel hook shaft, the standard sizes have a metal aluminum shaft and the larger sizes have a shaft made out of ABS resin. All of these materials have a super smooth shaft and make for a smooth crocheting experience. Reason Why I Like Clover Crochet Hooks I’ll admit it – I’m a bonafide crochet hook addict. I’m constantly on the search for the best ergonomic crochet hooks which means I buy A LOT of hooks. At last count I had about seven 4mm hooks alone. Seems like overkill right? If I see a hook I’ve never tried before, I buy it immediately – it’s my achilles heel. I think I’m one of the only yarn crafters who buys more hooks than yarn! I’ve had a few people asking what my go to hooks are and the truth is, I use so many different styles of hooks I can’t even count, but I do have a few favourites.

On the event that your parcel is held up or is lost, it may take up to three months to receive an answer from the Australia Post Investigation Team. Unfortunately these are Australia Post time frames are out of our control, we will do our best to rectify the issue ASAP. The Amour hook has an elastomer handle. It’s basically a nice smooth rubber that feels very soft in your hand, but still provides excellent grip and control. Side note: I actually think it’s kind of ironic that the Amour isn’t called the Soft Touch. For purely aesthetic purposes, the Amour wins hands down. If you haven’t noticed, I really love color, and these are just so much more fun to look at. Plus, like I mentioned, each hook size has a different colored handle. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Are Clover Amour hooks inline or tapered?Clover Amour hooks are tapered in style. They are also a very ergonomic crochet hook as they have an easy grip handle and smooth shaft that the yarn can just glide over.

Clover Amour hooks are also great for different crocheting styles. So, whether you do a knife hold or a pencil grip when you crochet, these hooks are perfect for both styles as they are lightweight and have an ergonomic handle. Where Can I Buy Clover Amour Crochet Hooks?

Items such as fabrics, elastics and other items that are cut to length cannot be returned unless they are faulty. However, there is one important difference between the hooks themselves! The Amour has a slightly deeper bowl (the groove of the hook itself) than the Soft Touch. But what does that mean for you? Well, it depends on exactly how you crochet. Left: Amour with deeper bowl, Right: Soft Touch with shallow bowl The handle isn’t ergonomic per se, it’s just built up with polymer clay to give it a handle. I think this is a plus though because it’s inclusive of all crocheters. Both pen and knife grips can use them. There are a few different ways to buy Clover Armour crochet hooks. You can buy them individually and build you collection one by one or you can buy them as a set (at least you can for the smaller sizes up to size J).I personally don’t rotate my hook very much, so I have no issues with the shallower bowl of the Soft Touch. One caveat though: I do find I drop more stitches with the Soft Touch than the Amour when I’m using a chunkier weight yarn. Since the Soft Touch are all the same color, you have to pull them all out of your bag to find the right hook. However since they’re clearly marked, you can easily see what size they are.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment