276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silverline Log Bomb 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) (676532)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

long and 16" across.... Easy splitting, and a nice size to easily handle. X25 or x27, husqvarna s2800 or such like, all day long. If the wood is straight grained ash or oak I'd go lighter still. A 2 1/2 to 3lb axe head on a 28" handle will be easier to swing and still split that with ease. If it's knotty Leyland cypress....x27. TAKE CARE with shorter axes, longer is safer for a novice. Bump Pow! Bump Bump Bump Pow! Bump Pow! Bump Bump Bump, Baby! Bump Pow! Bump Bump Bump Pow! Bump Pow! Bump Bump Bump" (Munster) Lisbon police also carried out a search of their databases and consulted sources from Portugal’s anti-terrorism coordination unit, but nothing was found. The album "Log Bomb" by Bob Log III was released by Fat Possum. This highly anticipated album showcases the unique and electrifying talent of Bob Log III, a one-man band known for his mesmerizing live performances.

Log Splitters | Wood Splitters | Screwfix

One of Bob Log III's more controversial antics is 'Boob Scotch', that is, scotch which has been stirred by a female (or male) breast. [1] This practice was integrated into the song "Boob Scotch" from the album Log Bomb, in which Bob Log sings "I think we need to sit down and talk, put your boob in my scotch. Come on dip your tit in my drink, stir my scotch with something that's pink." [5] A 6lb sledge is still big, a lot bigger than the x27 axe for example. Consider smaller, wedges work buy summing up a number of smaller blows, that's the big advantage over an axe. Whilst the Fiskars are good its not as good as they hype makes out. I have the X27 and think its good, but not great. The head starts quite narrow to get good penetration then splays right out to split the log. But if you're not making much head-way with the the Maul you have I think you're gonna see a slight improvement with the Fiskars but not enough to make you think it was a good buy.

Credits (13)

If you have not cleared Gladiator Rank 1, please go ahead and do that now. You won’t be able to start Rank 2 until that is cleared. Gladiator Hunting Log Rank 2 Targets Bob Log III (born November 21, 1969) is an American slide guitar one-man band based in Tucson, Arizona, and Melbourne, Australia. During performances, he plays old Silvertone archtop guitars, wears a full body human cannonball suit, and a helmet wired to a telephone receiver, which allows him to devote his hands and feet to guitar and drums. His show has been described as a blues punk guitar dance party. Log tours internationally, performing about 150 shows each year; he has made tours of North America, Europe, Japan and Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Taiwan, and Iceland. As said, fiskars splitting axe is very good and I generally hate wedges, much prefer an axe. That said wedges have their place and if you prefer them, fine. They are slow to use, but much less exhausting to split large large rounds with IF you do it right. After watching a video, some of the bigger logs I put the axe at the edge of teh log and use a club hammer which has been pretty effective but is very time consuming so was really hoping to improve on that.

Deuba Wood Splitter Log Bomb 170mm Splitting Wedge Easily

Basically..... Wedges are well suited to straight grained rounds that split easily but that are too big to axe split...2'6" ish upwards. Are you in wood like that? If I get that then a still use the axe and use the flake technique.Ladies and gentlemen's ... We've all got boobs people, look between your, your, non-boobs ... what you're going to find is a nipple! No matter if you're a man or woman, OR an angry woman." A police spokesperson said officers were called to the restaurant and arrested the suspect as he tried to leave the establishment, before carrying out a “thorough inspection of the premises”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment