276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LELO GIGI 2 Personal Massager, G Spot Vibrator for Women, Powerful G Spot Toy, and Silent Vibrator, Massager Curved for Mind Blowing Fun, Deep Rose

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s definitely a G-spot vibrator, using it like a regular vibrator isn’t really it’s strong suit due to the shape of the tip. Biologically most women have their G-spot somewhere in the 2-3 inch range, so with 3.7 inches it should be able to take care of most women and even most of the outliers with especially deep G-spots.” I have a lot to say about this vibrator – it’s one of my personal favorites. And it’s even the toy I learned how to have multiple orgasms with. But I’ll condense my thoughts here and let you read my Lelo Mona 2 Review for the rest. Out of the total 6.5 inches, 3.7 inches is insertable. This is more than enough to reach the G-spot for most people. However, all anatomies are different and if you’re more accustomed to lengthier toys, you might be missing some length with this one. Power Ahh the elusive G-spot… where is it and does it even exist? Let’s start by clarifying any confusion… YES it exists, and here are specific instructions on how to locate it.

Warm yourself up by starting with your nipples, then sliding the Gigi between your legs. Holding the Gigi upside down, place its head gently on your clit. Play with the different vibration modes and tease yourself as you get wet. Retaining its signature flattened tip which everyone loves, it has made the following upgrades: Softer than ever Be careful using the Lelo Gigi in really hot water though. Some people have said the silicone fit more loosely on the vibrator after using it in extreme temperatures. It won’t affect the quality of the vibrations. You’ll probably still have years of pleasure ahead if this happens, but it can make the vibes louder. Cleanup The Gigi is also super easy to clean since it’s waterproof. You can let warm water run directly over the entire toy as you wash with soap and water. It’s best to clean your vibrators both before and after use. What is the Best Type of Lube for Lelo Gigi 2

This is not a girthy toy at all, it doesn’t need to be. It’s just long enough that the controls are on the outside and are totally accessible. It’s also just long enough that I could push it in and find that sweet spot, you know the one…where it almost hurts from being in too far, but doesn’t really. I also love the long slender curve of the Mona and find it REALLY easy to use on my clit during sex. Like the Gigi, it’s easy to keep your hands out of the way of the action. But you get a bit more maneuverability with the slender shape of the Mona. There’s 8 different vibration patterns and you can change the intensity for each pattern. Just cycle through settings and increase the power with the buttons on the handle. The Gigi 2’s delicate velvety texture is such a delight. LELO’s upgraded silicone is so soft and luxurious to the touch that it makes it impossible not to use this on other parts of the body. More vibration patterns

I still like the product. I sincerely hope it lasts a LOT longer than the first two. But LELO customer care is ridiculously bad at communicating pertinent information to you, and they need to seriously revamp their system somehow. When playing with your or your partner’s G-spot, you’re aiming for a patch of spongy tissue near the front of the upper vaginal wall, a few inches deep, that swells and becomes sensitive when you’re aroused. “Stimulating the G-spot can feel fantastic and can even be felt in the clitoris since the internal clitoris and G-spot are so physically close,” says Lisa Finn, sex educator and brand manager at Babeland. “G-spot play is also one of the top ways that folks experience squirting.”And the Lelo Gigi’s rumbly vibes stay focused at the tip of the vibrator. You won’t feel the vibrations making their way to your hand through the handle – which I find particularly distracting with some other vibrators. They’ll stay directed right to your clit or G-spot where you need them. How to Use Lelo Gigi 2 Don’t sleep on the G-spot, because you might just find the best G-spot vibrators to be a game changer in the bedroom. Historically, there’s been a lot of mystery and mysticism surrounding the infamous G-spot. Is it really that powerful? How do you find it? Here, we asked sex experts about all the ins and outs of G-spot stimulation and the best G-spot vibrators and sex toys for the job. What exactly is the G-spot?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment