276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ard al Zaafaran Trading Oud 24 hours 100ML Arabian Perfume Spray by House Of Niche

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An overall good and pleasant, but also heavy fragrance. A quite well composed fragrance, a fragrance for the winter, for me rather in my leisure time. For the work he is a bit too heavy and present. In the meantime I have some oriental perfumes. This also has its qualities. Milton Lloyd - Perfumers Choice Victor. This one smells like Creed - Aventus. It's not quite as good as the Armaf interpretation but is still a solid little cheapie. The Longevity is around 7-8 hours and it projects well for the first 5.

Armaf - Ventana. A very good clone of Dior - Sauvage/Prada - Luna Rossa Carbon. The smell is almost spot on and the longevity and projection is above average. Lasts around 7-9 hours on me and projects strongly for the first 3-4. Armaf - Club De Nuit Intense Man. A great clone of Creed - Aventus I have been buying this stuff for years and I do admit it has gotten a little weaker from when I first bought it but not enough to put me off still buying it. Longevity is around 10-11 hours and projects very well for the first 5-6. Ard Al Zaafaran - Najdia (white/silver). This one smells similar to Paco Rabanne - Invictus. Very nice smell for the summer time, The smell isn't 100% on point I would say its around 75% similar. Longevity is good it lasts around 7 hours and projects well for the first 5 hours. I notice a slight fresh note at the beginning. Woody notes and floral notes, dark and heavy roses, are quite present. Lighter floral notes are added. A subtle sweetness surrounds the top note quite pleasantly Heart noteAl Rehab - Zidan. This is one of my faves from Al Rehab! This one is supposed to be a clone of Fendi - Life Essance. Unfortunatly I have not got my nose on the Fendi one so I cant comment on how similar they smell. But this one is gorgeous. Great for the summer time, smells very masculine floral with a really nice rhubarb note! The longevity on this one is great lasts around 8-9 hours on me but projects for almost 6-7 hours. I reccomend this highly. A parfümök mindig is nagy érdeklődésre tartottak számot. Míg az EDP-k árban magasabb kategóriát képviselnek, és tartósabbak is, addig az EDT-k kedvezőbb áron elérhetőek, de tartósságuk elmarad a koncentrált változat mögött. Persze mind minden, így ez is viszonylagos a parfümök világában. Ami valakinek bejön, az mások számára kevésbé tartós, vagy egyszerűen másként funkcionál a bőrrel. Alapvetően megkülönböztetünk egy fej illatot, amit az első körülbelül negyedórában érzünk. Ezt követi a fejillat, ez már tartósan illatozik. Az alapjegyek a szívjegyeket tompítják, vagy éppen felerősítik. Ha vannak olyan illatok, melyek már beváltak, akkor hajlamosak vagyunk az ilyen összetevőket keresni. Nem ritka, hogy az aktuálisan trendi illatok vezetik a népszerűségi listát, de gyakran nyúlnak vissza a parfümök szerelmesei a retro illatokhoz és parfümházak ajánlataihoz. Webáruházunkban beállíthatod a szűrési feltételek között azt is, hogy mekkora összeget szánnál egy illatra, így a számodra releváns márkákkal találkozhatsz. Ha egyelőre nem vagy biztos a dolgodban, akkor a kisebb kiszerelések javasoltak, de érdemes az ár-érték arányt is figyelni, főként a kiszerelés és az ár összefüggésében. This is a yummy scent (dark chocolate ). In the beginning is very intoxicating ( don't overspray) . A little (2-4 puff's), can go a long way, for me this is a superb addition to my collection, great for autumn-winter ( when the weather is colder). Here I smell sweet/smokey oud. The oud is nicely integrated. The roses are heavy and pleasantly present.

Armaf - Blue Homme. This one is a clone of Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio but a more 'Creamier' version of it. A very nice sent for the summer. Longevity is around 8-10 hours and it projects solidly for 5-6 hours. In any case, the fruity fresh breeze disappears and changes places with the well-known eagle wood. The oud then also appears minty, at least cooled, which I interpret as an interesting approach. For once no desert oud but fridge oud, exciting. This is probably the woody touch that I perceive in this way. Unfortunately even the development and implementation is a bit too weak for me, the scent is reserved, really introverted. You could also interpret this as gentle, with additional notes that give the fragrance a balsamic touch. It doesn't stop there, because the scents of Ard al Zaafaran are very versatile. Also 24 Hours Oud is great craftsmanship. More and more I perceive floral notes, you fall into a sea of flowers. This is very nice for all friends of such perfumes. 24 Hours Oud is long-lasting but not a performance monster either. Honerable mention - The house of Nabeel. I only have one scent from this house so I cant comment much, but I am happy with the one I own which is Nabeel - Antar. This smells like a mix between Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather and Paco Rabanne - Invictus. The Longevity is around 5-6 hours and it projects well for the first 3-4 hours. Ard Al Zaafaran - I have only recently bought a few fragrances from this house but so far I am thoroughly impressed. The scents I own from this house contain some high quality juice. I am definitely going to be buying more from Ard Al Zaafaran. Al Rehab - Silver. One of their most famous fragrances. This one smells very similar to Creed - Silver Mountain Water but a bit more metallic. This one's a great Freshie for the summer time. Longevity is around 5-8 hours (varies on the heat for me) and projects around 3-4 hours. But where it is so cheap (and they come in a nice small bottle) you can re-apply as often as you need.

I recommend doing a bit of your own research on these houses on either Fragrantica or Basenotes and seeing if there is anything you personally may like. I also would love to hear your own experiences on these houses in the comments! A beautiful elegant bottle and a beautiful outer box.Oud 24 is filled in an exclusive,depictingstrength of this lingering scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment