276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Karaoke Request Slips (2 x 100)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My books are in terrible condition right now, and I have no intention of lending another dollar or another day to fixing them. If a non-singer comes up and asks to hear a song, I will often have someone in the rotation who is great at that song, and I'll ask them to cover the "request" but that won't be part of their own requests.

I think we kinda of got off track i started this post for information to those who wanted to print request slip and / or create better printed slips. I chose Compuhost's because it doesn't require an Iphone or Android phone to utilize the kiosk and it connects with the server and not the kiosk so I can run it even if I don't have room for a kiosk. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

The problem, and I see this at alot of laptop shows, is patrons start asking the KJ, "Do you have such and such," and the KJ looks it up, maybe doesn't have it, so they ask "Howbout this and howbout that" and on it goes, and a line starts forming and pretty soon the KJs attention to the singer on stage is severely compromised. The father inlaw had me covering his karaoke night while he was in Tenerife and I thought it would be a good Idea to get my details on the slips for a bit of advertising. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. The Hard drive will allow me to add songs I didn't have previously as they get requested without having to be online. Perhaps if there was a provision to text message your song request into the kiosk he'd like it more, but this show didn't offer that option.

I do not use Sax N Dotty for rotation handling as that is not what it was meant for, it is merely a list of queued up songs, nothing more. CMSC201 - Project 3 - Karaoke Since there are 10 singers and each singer has 10 songs, your program will print out 100 slips. I've been thinking about picking up two cheap netbooks for myself and the "RED" songbook table, maybe tethering the little lapper to the table somehow so it doesn't take a walk. the best way I've found to keep track of my rotation, is to simply mark a spot on the floor, and count each time I go round it.

Completing the printable song request slips with signNow will give greater confidence that the output template will be legally binding and safeguarded. Manually updating my electronic books and keeping the physical books up to date (always up to date with the kiosk). I usually work new singers in at the end of the rotation unless it is large and everyone has sung once, at which time I work them in at the 5th singer.

When I get a slip without the song number I'll usually look it up myself but ask the singer to please include it the next time. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. by the way, i still encourage/appreciate slips and still use them for random giveaway drawings "the more you sing the more chances to win" people can just tell me but if they dont fillout a slip that song is not an entry. To be fortunate enough to derive an income from a source as fulfilling as karaoke music has got to be as close to heaven as we can get here on earth!

It's just as easy for me to look up a song for them because if they want to sing it just add it to the queue. later when we get really buisy we might not be bale to let them sing as much, but they usually understand that we try to get everyone as many songs as we can. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment