276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fantasy Friends for Nintendo Switch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I said for the first game, this teaches children how to be consistent and take responsibility – yes, yes, it’s a game, but the fundamental parts are encouraging, and I saw a difference with her attention to our dog when she played the first game. It’s the second installment in the Fantasy Friends franchise and is the first pet-caring game featuring magical underwater creatures.

One for your younger kids, and not for adults – I couldn’t fathom adults playing this one on their own, even if they’re into kawaii-like themes.

The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and can't be cancelled once played. Unlimited free transfers can also be made between Sat 12 Nov 13:30 and Mon 26 Dec 13:30 when the Premier League season has been adjusted to accommodate the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. But, the developers outdid themselves in making this entry so bad that it’s making me wish for a new Nintendogs (and not something like Little Friends on the Switch). As you might have already guessed, I still did not enjoy my time with this candy-wrapped-underwater-monstrosity.

A game I absolutely adored on the old Microsoft systems, which needs a reboot (I know you read this Microsoft, and no, the Fortnite Party Pinata is not good enough). Though if it’s on sale for less than ten dollars, I’d definitely recommend getting this version over the first one.

This content may be purchased by users who have registered a Nintendo Account and accepted the respective legal terms. Despite my gaming roots, playing and writing about video games every single day, I don’t want my kids on the screen every five minutes. But unfortunately, I was not impressed with this game since it’s a cheap rehashing of the first one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment