276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Andrew James Meat Deli Slicer Electric Cutter for Bread Meat Cheese & Other Food | 3 Interchangeable Blades | Plastic Pusher Blade Guard | Non-Slip Feet | 150W

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As you know, as well as giving my own thoughts I like to scour the internet to get a good overview of what people have said about this product. If having beautiful kitchen equipment is as important to you as it working well then you might want to look at the slicer above from Ritter. It’s a German brand and although is at the higher end of the price scale is not hugely expensive I don’t think. It looks high end and it would be something that would fit in and look good on a work surface! The Andrew James food slicer has a number of safety features. There is a large on/off button which means that it will not be put on by accident. You don’t need to hold down the button to keep it on which some will find much easier to use. Equipped with a 170 mm stainless steel blade, the guillotine can slice various deli style foods, from cheese and meat to fruit and veg.

Review Analysis + Pros/Cons - Andrew James Meat Slicer

Safely cut right down till the last slice with the plastic food press. It has small spikes to secure your food and acts as a guard to protect fingers when you are slicing small pieces of food.

There’s also an end piece holder with blade guard which is for using to hold your meat or bread. Basically it stops you fingers getting close to the blade when you’re nearly finished slicing and only have a small amount left to cut. A meat slicer, also called a slicing machine, deli slicer or simply a slicer, is a tool used in butcher shops and delicatessens to slice meats, sausages, cheeses and other deli products. As compared to a simple knife, using a meat slicer requires less effort, as well as keeps the texture of food more intact. 3. Are belt driven meat slicers better? I’ve been continually impressed with the Andrew James range of kitchen items and this food slicer from them is no exception. I love how they manage to make really good quality products that often incorporate more premium features while still keeping it at a budget price. Not always the absolute cheapest, but definitely great value. In this article you’ll find our Andrew James meat slicer review where we’ll take a look at all of the features of the product in more depth. Our Andrew James meat slicer review

Slicers in 2023 - FindThisBest (UK) Top 10 Best Electric Slicers in 2023 - FindThisBest (UK)

One unique feature about this slicer that isn’t often seen is that you get 3 separate blades included with the slicer. You’ll get a Universal Blade which is a great all rounder and can be used for cakes and vegetables as well as bread and meat. You’ll also get a dedicated bread blade which will work even if your loaf is fresh from the oven or bread maker. Finally you get a meat and cheese blade which is excellent for cured meats as well as the Sunday roast. The Magimix Electric Food Slicer is the best food slicer for larger cuts of meat and food. This slicer has an adjustable slicing width from 1-12mm, slicing foods up to 20cm wide thanks to its extra-large tray. Please do not be put of this machine because for the price and build quality it is a very good buy.The Ritter Compact Electric Food Slicer is my top choice for smaller kitchens. This slicer boasts a compact 33.5 x 22.5 x 23cm footprint which makes it perfect for smaller worktops or kitchen cupboards with minimal space. Application】This meat chopper replacement spare part is rust-proof and easy to clean with water. Suitable for various meat grinders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment