276Β°
Posted 20 hours ago

π”π©π π«πšππžπ Menstrual Heating Pad Portable, Period Pain Relief Heat Belt with 4 Modes of Heat and Massage for Menstrual Cramp Stomach and Back, Gifts for Women Teens Girl

Β£8.495Β£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Medical News Today has strict sourcing guidelines and draws only from peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical journals and associations. We avoid using tertiary references. We link primary sources β€” including studies, scientific references, and statistics β€” within each article and also list them in the resources section at the bottom of our articles. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. If your pain is bearable, and you want to stay on the move – we suggest a portable heating padthat you can easily hide under your clothes and go about your day. Beurer TENS Menstrual Relax Machine: Ergonomically-shaped to a comfy fit. 15 Levels of intensity and one heat programme, with a rechargeable battery. Researchers tested this theory with a small group of women, all of them used a heating pad for 4 hours. This promotes the speedy arrival of pain-relieving and healing blood components – without any side effects.

Providing exceptional pain relief, these are our favourite heating devices and accessories to deliver soothing heat to help reduce pains and cramps. Best Overall Heating Pad If you suffer from excruciating and debilitating period pain and cramps (when you can’t even move) – you may not want to choose a microwaveable wrap, because the heat may not last long enough for substantial relief. Malanga, G. A., et al. (2015). Mechanisms and efficacy of heat and cold therapies for musculoskeletal injury [Abstract].People should use them until their pain decreases or until the heat becomes uncomfortable. If a person’s pain worsens while using a heating pad, they should stop using the product immediately.

Yang, N-Y, Y., et al. (2016). Effects of yoga program on menstrual cramps and menstrual distress in undergraduate students with primary dysmenorrhea: A single-blind randomized controlled trial [Abstract]. Overall, I think the OBI belt was really helpful with soothing my period symptoms and letting me go about my normal routine during a painful day when I otherwise would've just wanted to curl up in a ball. Here are my honest thoughts on it: With a chemical filling (often activated charcoal) and adhesive application, these have more of a deep, artificial heat feeling. That said, lots of buyers of these patches have attested to their effectiveness, so they're not to be overlooked.

What's Covered In This Guide?

In this post, I’ve researched and found the 4 best small heating pads for menstrual pain, including a regular electric one, a portable electric one, and the best heat wrap. According to clinical trials, using a heating pad for 4 hours straight can reduce 79% of the pain by the end of the 4th hour. However, you don’t have to use it for the full 4 hours to experience significant pain relief.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment