276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spider-Man Junior ReadyBed - Inflatable Kids Air Bed and Sleeping Bag in one

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for when friends come to stay or for nights when kids go to sleepovers, ReadyBed makes staying over simple and lots of fun! The colourful box gave it away as to what was inside, as there was no escaping the Spiderman themed box. From the manufacturer A great night's sleep anywhere - the 2 in 1 sleeping bag and inflatable air bed. So we set about opening the box which was quick and easy, I didn’t check the back of the box to see what it contained so was pleasantly surprised when I saw it included a foot pump to inflate it, bonus!

It is brilliant for parents too as There's no fussing over spare beds, duvets and covers as The Ready Bed comprises of a mattress, pillow and covers.

You might need an extra pillow or a blanket (this one, even that zips to the top, is not warm), but not necessarily. There's no fussing over spare beds as the Spiderman Junior Readybed is an all-in-one solution comprising a mattress with a cosy, machine-washable cover and sleeping bag. Comes with its own pump The easy to use pump comes included with your ReadyBed, either use it as a foot pump or as a hand pump.

Most of these beds are single or small single size; the former could last them from toddler to teenage years, so bear that in mind if you’re trying to economise. Machine Washable Cover: The cozy and machine washable cover ensures that your child’s air bed and sleeping bag stay snuggly, clean, and fresh. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Got this for my 4yr old nephew for when he stayed, I was a little concerned with reading some reviews that I might find him on the floor, but It didn't deflate at all over the 4 days he was with me. The integral bag makes it easy to fold away into itself and pumps into an inflatable air bed with a machine washable sleeping bag.With the Junior ReadyBed you’re always set for a great night’s sleep – wherever your little explorer snuggles down. Not only does the ReadyBed come with a simple to use pump so that it inflates in minutes, the cover can be easily removed for washing.

The bed was big enough for the pair of them to fit in, and even with two children lying, jumping and rolling over the bed it didn’t seem to lose any of the air and was just as comfy as when I first pumped it up. Easy to Use: With the included pump, you can effortlessly inflate the air bed, allowing your child to jump into their Spider-Man cocoon in no time. I can't see why it wouldn't be ok for a three-year old although one or two reviews do say it can flip if they roll right into the edge of it IYSWIM. Parcels can take anywhere between 3-10 working days to be delivered in the exception of Public Holidays and any unforeseen delays.With the Junior ReadyBed you’re always set for a great night’s sleep – wherever your little explorer snuggles down. As a grown-up, I was impressed with the fact that the batteries were included (3 x AAA when they need replacing).

Getting a good night's sleep when you're pregnant can be a real challenge, which is where one of the best pregnancy pillows will come in handy, supporting your growing bump and easing back, hip and joint pain. The best changing bag will include the right functions to make your parenting life that little bit easier each and every day. If you're going for a day out - maybe an all-day picnic or barbecue - or a late night party and want somewhere for the kids to be able to have a quick nap, it's also a nice portable solution.

of the time, these suction cups don't work for long and fall off within a few minutes, so I was really impressed to see that Spidey stayed stuck to the window for ages, until Pierre prised him off to take him to bed. With a soft and cosy machine washable cover, you can sleep easy knowing they are cuddled up and dreaming. com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. Machine washable To wash your cover simply pop it off the air bed and place in the wash on a 40°C wash. Ideal for Sleepovers and Camping: Whether your child is having a sleepover with friends or going on a camping adventure, this ReadyBed provides the perfect sleeping solution.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment