276°
Posted 20 hours ago

John Frieda,250 ml (Pack of 1) Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo, 250ml

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. It might be due to the fact that I relax my hair but I didn't really find that this made any difference to me. Those with fine, thin hair may feel that Miraculous Recovery products are too heavy or weigh down their hair. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

I didn't want to give it any less than 3 stars though as it is likely to just be because of my hair type and I have seen so many others who really saw a difference. We recommend the fabulous Marks and Spencer Salted Caramel Sauce to add that special something to your ice cream or their White Chocolate Fudge Sauce - a real favourite of our grandchildren! The only thing I'm not to crazy about with this shampoo is the scent as it is just too strong for me. Conditioner: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Erythritol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, BisHydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Parfum, Behenyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-14M, Disodium EDTA, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Silk, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool. Expertly designed for medium-thick and wavy-curly hair types, but suitable for all levels of frizz, including colour-treated hair.John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Range supposedly helps to repair and nourish dry, damaged and frizzy hair. Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo, infused with a blend of argan, coconut and moringa oils, repairs the look and feel of frizzy, dry, damaged hair for silky-smooth results. We have been trading online now for over 15 years so you can trust us to provide you with your family favourites wherever you are in the world. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We're here to talk about hair products and in the House of Platt, I am the one with the thickest hair, the little one is slowly getting more hair and the King of the house lost all his hair yonks ago.

I have wavy hair so when I am using heat products, such as a blowdryer or curling/flat iron, the creme serum definitely helps keep down the frizz as well. I will definitely be repurchasing the hair serum once I run out but I won't be repurchasing the shampoo and conditioner. I love john friedas hair range so was surprised and disappointed that this didn't make my hair silky smooth.Ambrosia Devon Custard is another family favourite along with Ambrosia Semolina, Ambrosia Creamed Rice, Ambrosia Rice Pudding and Ambrosia Tapioca (remember that from school lunches? Everyone knows that we Brits are true dog lovers and we know that it may not be that easy for you to get hold of the food you know that your dog loves.

Just browse our selection of Arden Grange Classic Chicken, Iams Adult Dog (for various size breeds) and Wagg Complete Dog Premium Chicken Rice and Vegetables. Both shampoo and conditioner have a soft sweet scent, it's not overpowering and it almost disappears as soon as your hair dries.Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Dimethicone, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-14M, Dimethiconol, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Lactic Acid, Glycine, Malic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Bis-Methoxypropylamido Isodocosane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Silk, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. Replenish moisture with the Miraculous Recovery Conditioner which repairs dry, heat-damaged hair helping seal split ends and restoring shine for soft, manageable hair. Also due to having eczema on my scalp I sometimes need to use shampoos that are not great for your hair making it look unhealthy. Free yourself from frizz with our Miraculous Recovery Repairing Conditioner, for visibly smoother hair in 1 use.

The result is smooth, healthy-looking hair that is not only frizz-free, but also helps protect against future damage.

This refill is designed to pour into the John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Shampoo 500ml bottle. Change country: -Select- Albania Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Estonia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Finland France French Guiana Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guernsey Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Malaysia Maldives Malta Martinique Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Nicaragua Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Romania Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment