276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIP Oat Milk Salted Caramel Vegan Advent Calendar 144g - Plant-Based, Vegan-Friendly, Gluten-Free Creamy Oat Milk to Enjoy on Countdown to Christmas 2021

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike some beauty calendars which can often feature products you simple don’t end up using, we guarantee that you will love (and most importantly use) all of the products in this calendar. Behind each door is a decadently dark and sumptuously silky 70% dark chocolate heart that is rich enough to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Plus, it’s a great ethical choice to as Divine’s chocolate is Fairtrade and palm-oil free so it’s kinder to the environment and those who grow it too. Gingerbread: Colombian Oat M!lk Chocolate (Sugar, dried gluten-free OAT syrup (22%), cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried rice powder, emulsifier sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), natural gingerbread flavouring.

Chocolate fans will find brightly-wrapped mini squares of H!P’s oat milk chocolate, in classic, salted caramel, gingerbread, and festive orange flavours. How would YOU fix the housing market? Property expert Peter Bill would ditch 'crippling' affordable home targets and says housebuilders AREN'T to blame Gluten-free: Yes but the chocolate is made on equipment which processes milk, soy, gluten, peanuts and other nuts. But with so many vegan advent calendars now available, it can be hard to know which ones to choose. Additionally, the sleek design and compact size of this calendar means it won’t clutter up your kitchen.Plant-based, plastic-free and made from single-origin Colombian cocoa, this is the best way to celebrate Christmas (and we're not biased at all). Enrobed in ethically sourced dark chocolate, these palm-oil free peanut butter cups have a delightfully rich flavour and aren’t too sweet which I love. Looking for something a little sweeter inside your advent calendar this year? Moo Free is here to satisfy your sweet tooth with its vegan white chocolate advent calendar. I particularly enjoyed the soothing Balancing Bath oil and matching bath salts, which you can follow up with the body oil to really enjoy all of the benefits. The purifying face mask was another favourite as it left my skin feeling squeaky clean, hydrated, and ready to shine at any Christmas party. He says: 'Everyone in the office has reduced dairy and meat and that's where it all came from. We're giving people the option too and want them to understand that there is a good quality alternative.'

Last year, the brand released its first-ever advent calendar with a selection of its Oat M’lk chocolate bars. But fans of the OG soft-centred bars will be thrilled to hear that for 2023 they’re offering a calendar filled with miniature versions of their organic chocolate bars with their popular coconut, raspberry, hazelnut and pistachio fillings. My 18 month old daughter is a little too young to properly enjoy the toys and trivia, but she is already a very discerning chocolate fan and these were a hit!The cream and gold calendar is beautifully designed to look like a leather-bound book. Inside, the 12 boxes that house the 45g vegan dark chocolate bars are delightfully illustrated with scenes from the 12 Days of Christmas song. I love calendars that give you a full-sized treat to enjoy on the last day, and a variety of flavours to keep things interesting all month long, so Candy Kittens gets top marks on the contents of its calendar. This is great vegan advent calendar for kids because the chocolate is not too dark or bitter, it’s the perfect blend of sweet and creamy. Plus, on Christmas Eve you get a big slap of chocolate to enjoy to round off the month. But James now feels the hard work has paid off. 'It's been a really great, exciting journey and nice to see customer reactions after all the long hours and Covid. James believes that oat milk is the future of chocolate and that it will eventually replace traditional dairy milk.

I was most excited to try the coffee chocolate (as I find it hard to come by a vegan-friendly version), and MELT’s did not disappoint. It was slightly more bitter than I usually prefer, but it had a perfect coffee aroma and a slightly grainy mouthfeel that told me there really was coffee in there – something I look for in a good coffee chocolate. To take advantage of the festive season, and to ensure that vegans can also join in, HiP has launched an oat milk advent calendar and limited-edition festive bar.Orange: Colombian Oat M!lk Chocolate (sugar, dried gluten-free OAT syrup (22%), cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dried rice powder, emulsifier sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), natural orange flavouring.

Once again, we’re spoilt for choice with a wide range of festive vegan advent calendars on offer for both adults and children. All of the chocolate bars are indulgent and fragrant and are sure to delight anyone who loves their chocolate, although I wouldn’t recommend it to those who like their chocolate sweet and creamy. Upon opening up the calendar, I found myself a little underwhelmed. Compared to the brand’s previous years’ calendars containing mixed flavours, premium gooey caramels (my favourite!), or a full-sized bar as a Christmas day treat, this one feels a little basic. Each day, you’ll open the doors to discover sweet notes to build your excitement for the big day, as well as tasty chocolates in a range of festive shapes.

I want to sell my buy-to-lets before the mortgage rate goes up: Should I sell them empty or with tenants living there?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment