276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hoover HF522STH Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with ANTI-TWIST (Single Battery), Grey & Red

£75£150Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Starting with the Cheerios, the HF500 performed well. There are vents at the front of the floor head – gaps that can draw in and swallow larger items, such as chunky breakfast cereal. Dust and dirt gathers in all areas of the home – especially in those hard to reach places. Thanks to the wide range of accessories that come with the H-FREE 500, you can get the job done with minimal effort! With a run time of up to 45 minutes and a superfast charging time of 2.5hours keeping your home clean is really convenient and thanks to the impressive brushless direct impulse motor dust and debris have nowhere to hide.

I spend hours every year having to remove hair from my corded vacuum cleaner so I was really intrigued to see how the anti twist feature would work. All the attachments can be used attached to the main unit or the tube allowing you to have extended reach when required. When fully charged, the HF500 offers up to 45 minutes of use in auto mode**, or 25 minutes in standard mode. When you want maximum suction, it offers 10 minutes of use in Turbo Mode. The main attachment has an LED light bar which is the sort of design feature you don’t realise you need until you try it. When vacuuming in low light it is really helpful for showing where the dust or dirt is and making sure you don't miss a patch. Self Standing

Run time

Keeping the floor head clean is a cinch thanks to the Anti Twist Technology which helps to prevent those hairs from wrapping around the floor head, if you do feel like giving it a periodic clean then easy instant access is achieved via the pop-up cover. If you register your Hoover the Guarantee covers the battery for one year, all other parts are guaranteed for ten years, but they will only be replaced for free in the first year, except for parts subject to fair wear and tear. So essentially after the first year if the battery fails you will need to replace it yourself, parts like the pre-filter you would be expected to replace, but other parts should be covered for free replacement although you have to pay for labour. Need to clean up a dropped bag of crisps in the car? No problem! Dust gathering on the stairs? Easily solved with the crevice or dust and furniture tool. Plenty of accessories that get the job done Where the HOOVER HF500Anti-Twist really came in to its own for us though was the anti-twist technology. With a long haired cat and two long haired people in our house, hair wrapped around the brush was a real issue and something that has been too much for many a vacuum cleaner in the past.

My absolute favourite thing about this model is that hair doesn’t wrap around the brush due to the integrated comb. The brush in the main vacuum attachment is easy to take out and clean, but despite weeks of use I haven't had to clean it once as it remains hair free. There are 3 long haired females living here and a cat so with my old cordless I had to clean the brush at least once a week, cutting through an impressive coating of hair. The brilliant Hoover design has meant no hair gets caught in the brush and it all goes into the dust container. It comes with a spare filter and these can be washed so you can alternate between the two. They recommend washing at least once a month. Granted, it might not have the odour-repelling features and the snazzy look of the Shark, but it's a solidly built vacuum that can banish dust and dirt from your space. It's also super user friendly, and fans of the Hoover brand will find the transition to cordlessness very freeing. Should you buy the Hoover Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with ANTI-TWIST™ HF9?The Hoover comes with an accessory bag so you can keep any of the bits you don’t store on the Hoover together. With the Pets model this includes a smaller brush head, a crevice tool and a tool for cleaner the Hoover. Compact

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment