276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carpe Underarm Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Clinical strength with all-natural eucalyptus scent, Manage and combat excessive sweating without irritation, Stay fresh and dry all day long

£16.2£32.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I find this product especially good for people with hyperhidrosis who have not yet explored other treatment options, children with HH, and people who have occasionally sweaty hands. My underarms were sweating through suit jackets and I was using ‘clinical strength’ deodorants from multiple brands. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It fully depends on each and everyones own tolerance to the product and could also depend on how their asthma is at each time they apply it. Factors such as climate, physical activity, stress levels, and the specific body area being treated can also influence how long the product remains effective.

Over next few trials, I will try to find the right amount of lotion for my condition – one that gives me dry hands without extreme dryness. Now typing that I just had the thought that the % of aluminum that is “safe” by the literature, is also dependent upon each persons make-up. To view updated drug label links, paste the RSS feed address (URL) shown below into a RSS reader, or use a browser which supports RSS feeds, such as Safari for Mac OS X. However, Carpe Antiperspirant is designed to provide long-lasting protection against excessive sweating. Take advantage of this special Offer to not only maintain your composure but also keep your budGet in check.They are good friends because ethylhexylglycerin can boost the effectiveness of phenoxyethanol (and other preservatives) and as an added bonus it feels nice on the skin too. Their products are designed to help individuals control and manage excessive sweating, providing a solution for those who struggle with sweaty palms and feet. An antiperspirant foot cream that helps control excessive sweating and provides odor protection for the feet.

The brand] also says to put some on in the evening before bed, but on the days when I didn't, I didn't find that to make a huge difference in the results.By bidding on, or purchasing this item, you are agreeing to us sharing your name and address details with that 3rd party supplier to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. I have this on subscribe and save and I also started getting it for my teenage son who was also struggling to find an all day anti perspirant option. Once inside the skin, it hydrates, but not from the outside - putting pure water on the skin (hello long baths!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. If you have particularly sensitive skin or a history of skin allergies or reactions to skincare products, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist or perform a patch test before applying Carpe Antiperspirant to larger areas of the body. I'm now a natural deodorant girl, meaning I've grown to accept sweating as a constant in my life and instead focus on just minimizing odor. I agree that, as part of sending out the newsletter, my interaction with the individual newsletter content is processed by trackers and cookies used to measure its success. It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10).AQUA (WATER); PARFUM (FRAGRANCE); CAPRYLYL GLYCOL; CI 19140 (YELLOW 5); CI 14700 (RED 4); ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; CITRAL; CITRONELLOL; GERANIOL; HYDROXYCITRONELLAL; LIMONENE; LINALOOL; BENZYL ALCOHOL.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment