276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Tunbridge Wells Liqueur Company Maple Whiskey Liqueur, 50 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I want to bring the bar home to you, and show you how to make drinks that look great, taste fantastic, but are easy to put together. We are a family of whiskey drinkers as well and I’d love to try these for our Christmas dinner! Do you think we could use Crown Maple in place of the bourbon in the recipe? I’ll let you know how it turns out if we do that.

If you’ve enjoyed broadening your horizons, maybe open yourself up to the idea of other tried and tested flavor combinations. Most of the providers in this list don’t stop at maple and offer other twists on their original whiskey. NOTE: If you’ll be making a maple whiskey sour with eggs (like I did), see specific instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this post. This is my last post before I take off for the holidays. Be merry and be safe! I appreciate you all so much for hanging out with me here and cooking my recipes in your kitchens. It's a unique and unexpected twist on a typical margarita that will leave your guests wanting more. Plus, it's easy to make, so you can whip up a batch in no time. It is a blend of whiskey aged from 3, 5, and 7 years respectively- which is where the unusual name comes from. The grade 1 Quebec maple is noticeable but light, helping the rye along rather than overpowering it.

Recently viewed

Sortilege is the most popular maple whiskey in Canada, which should tell you all you need to know. It has a lower alcohol content than most whiskeys at 30% ABV, which is handy if you fancy a couple of glasses. Which you will. Bourbon, on the other hand, is a type of whiskey that is made from corn and aged in charred oak barrels. It has a distinct smoky flavor that pairs well with the sweetness of maple syrup. However, there is one ingredient that has been gaining popularity in recent years – maple syrup. And when combined with bourbon, it creates a flavor profile that is simply irresistible. Best for: smoothness and easy drinking. Sortilege is unequivocally sippable, and the premium version is well worth pushing the boat out for on special occasions.

We are convinced that one of the most important steps in creating a memorable spirit is starting with the very best of ingredients. Creating great spirits isn't magic, it is simply having the ability and drive to pay very close attention to a thousand details which all add up. Salty Maple Rim - Instead of using lime to rim the glass, dip the rim in maple syrup and then in salt for a sweet and salty rim. As the leaves change color and the air becomes crisp, there's nothing quite like the taste of maple to evoke the feeling of fall.They are definitely whiskey, but they have had flavors and sugar (sometimes honey) added to accentuate a new flavor. Flavored whiskeys still have the alcohol by volume (ABV) of whiskey—usually around 40 percent or above.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment