276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cybex Gold Sirona M2 i-Size Child´s Car Seat, Incl. ISOFIX Base M, Rear-and Forward Facing i-Size Compliant, Group 0+/1 (Max 19 kg) From Birth Up to Approx. 4 Years (45 cm to 105 cm), Granite Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Should you wish to clean a car seat more thoroughly than recommended above, you will have to have it cleaned professionally.

The one-hand recline function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping their other hand free. It is important to check whether the car seat is compatible with your vehicle before you purchase it.

So is locked into place using your car's ISOFIX fittings (if you've not used ISOFIX before, the car seat has two extendable arms which clip onto bars at the base of the backrest of your car seat. This "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which? To simplify the process of choosing the right car seat, regulations and norms have been implemented to guarantee general safety standards worldwide. Constructed with high-quality materials, the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size ensures both reliability and durability over time.

Before purchasing the car seat it is important to check if it is approved to be used in your vehicle. Your child’s entry and exit are also effortless, as the seat can now be rotated to the door-side of the car even if reclined.It boasts a one hand recline system, which works really smoothly and has 3 reclining positions when the seat is facing forward, and 5 when it's rearward facing. The new Sirona M2 i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (approx. Its adjustable headrest provides extra comfort to its occupants, while its easy installation process makes it a practical choice for busy parents. The Sirona Z2 i-Size car seat has 5 recline positions in both rear and forward-facing modes, increasing comfort for sleeping and travelling.

Whether rear or forward-facing, the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size’s integrated Linear Side-impact Protection system (L. This new "i-Size regulation" states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which? We aim to process refunds within 14 days of receipt of the goods, although it is often quicker than this. Just i was wondering between S i size and M i size and didnt get that Mi size is not rotating as S i size. Please also consider what clothes your child is wearing while sat in the car seat, as thick clothing reduces the protection offered by the belt.The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats UN R129. The headrest must be adjusted so there is no more than 2 cm between the child’s shoulders and the bottom of the headrest.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment