276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Gel Remover by Mylee - Gel and Acrylic Nail Polish Remover – Easily & Quickly Removes Soak-Off Gel Polish in only 6 minutes - 15ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Time saver – The Mylee Magic Gel Remover is the ultimate time-saver and will remove your polish in just six minutes, up to 2. It's so much easier to remove your gels with this than soaking in acetone which damages your cuticles. Was very sceptical using this kind of product but I can say it works as hoped and left no damage to skin or nails. I was due to follow that up with a review however life got in the way and I never got round to it, however, here it is! Place each piece of soaked cotton on top of the nail that it was cut to fit, and wrap the nail with plastic food wrap.

We understand this is frustrating but in the meantime, thanks for persevering with chipped nails a little longer as you wait for the remedy. Starting with my left (non-dominant) hand I first tried it on my pinkie, carefully avoiding any skin contact. I decided to buff the top coat on my ring finger before applying the remover to see if that made a difference.After 8 minutes, the remover seemed to be drying up on my pinkie, so I applied another coat of the remover. Lottie gets to work by completing each step, applying a layer of the product before leaving it to work it's ‘magic’. It doesn’t really get the gel off neatly, it comes of in tiny bits that you still have to scrape off and damage the nail. You just apply it Like a polish (after filing the surface) and wait for a few minutes and it comes off really easily. Skip the salon and remove gel polish from the comfort of your home with the Mylee MyGel Magic Gel Remover.

This product works so much more quickly than the standard removal process of using acetone, highly recommend this product!At 12 minutes, the polish was evenly bubbled up on both nails so I used my standard metal spoon pusher to remove the polish. Enter GLAMOUR Tries: the weekly Instagram series which sees GLAMOUR editors do all of the time-consuming (and expensive) work for you. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. She then shows a close up of the formula dissolving the gel away from the nail and how easily it slides off afterwards with a cuticle pusher. Thick gel consistency not sure yet how may applications in bottle but will definitely not last as long as liquid gel remover.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This product was reasonably effective, but despite no ill effects from it myself, I would say that its safety is still up for debate. Mylee's Magic Gel Remover is designed to remove gels in just six minutes and will prove to be a huge time-saver for gel nail polish users who are used to spending a long time removing their gel manicure. If you are considering doing your own nails but are after some inspiration, I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to the best nail art designs I can find. If you’re thinking about getting your own gel nail kit, I highly recommend the Mylee kit, which comes with everything you’ll need to get started.Its one product that does all, you'll no longer need foils and accotone so this works out to be good value. The information from Doug Schoon regarding false data sheets however made me very sceptical to the validity of the ingredient list.

I have found that since I discovered this, my nails have been so much easier to do and I am happy to take my own nails off and re-do them.

We're getting in their first, giving you the lowdown and making sure you invest in products that genuinely work. Free to everyone, these materials teach young people about common skin conditions, which can prevent misunderstanding and bullying. This is a classic removal method that features acetone (the stuff they use in salons) and will remove gel polish, acrylics and glues! When wrapped around your nails, plastic creates a tighter seal than foil, so the acetone is less likely to drip. The brand name on my bottle was Vinimay, but I have seen exactly the same bottle with different brand names.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment