276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Princess' Big Demands: A Lesbian Giantess Growth/Macro Short Story (Sapphics of Size: A Giantess Growth Collection)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I dabble in many fetishes, but my main focuses are pussy/ass insertion, vore, unaware, incest, smother, nipples, boobs, exploration, feet, and others upon request. Synopsis: En route to a certain village, Galen, a man of medicine, and his companion Rowan, a changeling who owes him her life, stop to rest. When Rowan awakens to find Galen has been kidnapped by would-be bandits, she sees this as an opportunity to fulfill her debt and sets out to both retrieve him and give the bandits their just due.

Giantess World :: The home of people big and small.

Diane becomes jealous and frustrated over Elizabeth's relationship with Meliodas. The giant woman wants her captain to take a sexual interest in herself but he is too focused on Elizabeth's boobs. Diane decides to take her human-sized doll out into the forest for some personal alone time. However, Elizabeth follows her and then accidentally gets mistaken for the doll when Diane begins pleasuring herself. She then continues to use her friend as a dildo completely unaware of the girl's struggles. Get exclusive, full-resolution HD versions of content, and see new content before I post it to DeviantArt! Categories: Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Scat, Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Tags: vore, sizeplay vore, oral vore, growth, giantess, monster girl, female predator, multiple prey, male prey, shrinking, shrunken man, revenge, fantasy, magic Categories: Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave, Slow Size Change

A story about a world changed by the revolutionary technology of Syze, and the lascivious behavior of its famous inventor. Vore Fan, Muscle Fan, and Giantess Fan unite to bring you Assimilated 3! The science fiction epic’s latest chapter features female muscle growth, absorption vore, towering giantesses, and the introduction of a mysterious madman who may prove to be humanity’s last hope against the rampaging nano-machines… This is all safe, consensual soft oral vore with implied painless digestion and reformation. Series This is not only the first story that I write but also I am non native. I have gotten pretty good at English but I still do some grammar mistakes.

Lumity Kissing Destruction by Alexh4070 on DeviantArt

https://www.audible.com/pd/B09B3XMW4S/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWU-BK-ACX0-269357&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_269357_pd_us Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians Categories: Object, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Muscle, Nose, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore This tiny version of herself in undetectable; however, as Thea learns to control her power, she grows stronger and gets caught. This story was written in avid detail and was created to seem like this could happen in real life.

Meanwhile, as the army sets out, one officer Peggy Carson is unaware that this operation will involve her far more thoroughly than anyone could expect! Male vore (soft vore only) where the pred is always a man (mostly human on human vore, but there can be some animals vore too...). This story is one that I was commissioned to update, as a result I will be marking the chapters that I have edited, and the ones that are completely original. Each chapter will also be tagged with the fetish material it contains. Be warned that the gore is extremely graphic, so if that is not your cup of tea you may want to steer clear. When Susie shrinks Chloe and Chloe’s sister, Ella. Susie decides to fool the oblivious drunk Riley to help her take out her longtime best friend.

Reddit Lamia Vore Full Tour Animated [Unbirth] : r/Vore - Reddit

As the title suggests, it started as purely a vore story, but I kept getting good ideas for feet stuff that fit well into the story. When the head of a criminal syndicate is exposed, he comes up with a plan to lay low. Putting himself in the care of his most trusted assistant, he finds himself in a bunch of uncomfortable situations. Synopsis: Somewhere in the world, there is a shrine to a snake goddess, near forgotten to the world. In the past, she was well-regarded and beloved by her people. But now… she waits in her forgotten shrine… and she is hungry… A list of Giantess-focused manga that I have read, for anyone who wants suggestions. Feel free to leave a review with any series that I missed.Categories: Body Part, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Destruction, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Vore, Violent, Unaware, Slow Size Change, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Object After crash-landing on an uncharted planet, a starship crew runs afoul of some of the wildlife – specifically, a colossal alien lizard-girl who’s determined to chow down on some man-wiches! Waking up from her slumber after centuries of sleep, Holo is soon greeted by the world we know of today. Though things have changed, she doesn't quite expect them to be as drastic as they are. And certain revelations, soon provoke her wrath. Language: English Words: 474 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 3 Kudos: 175 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 24,099

Redfiredog Giantess Comics | Patreon Redfiredog Giantess Comics | Patreon

Categories: Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent, Vore, Scat A continuation of "Feeding Judy" which takes place a few months after the events of the last story. Language: English Words: 1,302 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 25 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 2,296 Language: English Words: 2,635 Chapters: 3/3 Collections: 1 Comments: 10 Kudos: 143 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 13,986 A vulnerable working class woman is protected by her powerful lover from the cruel realities of their supposedly utopian society in When a Predator Loves a Prey, one of the most unique comics Vore Fan has released thus far! Language: English Words: 1,254 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 87 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 14,114Language: English Words: 1,447 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 12 Kudos: 139 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 24,889

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment