276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STATUS Quartz Heater | Indoor Electric Heater | 800W Infrared Heater | QH-800W1PKB

£10.15£20.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're a regular Superdrug shopper, you can now earn more freebies and discounts under its Health & Beautycard loyalty scheme, as the retailer has launched new 'VIP Rewards' as part of it.

Status Grey Quartz Heater - 800w Electrical World

Foldable design ensures easy portability, allowing you to easily store and transport the heater around your home. Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier. Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen. Wrexham - Home & Garden Wrexham - Tile & Bathroom Whitchurch - Home & Garden Oswestry - Home and Garden

Your electicity bill will tell you the cost per kWh, so you can calculate the cost of using your heater.

Status Quartz Heater 800w 2 Heat Settings White - J Harries

A fabulous family run business that has served the local community for years. They should win an award for the way they have stepped up to the challenge throughout the covid 19 pandemic. Such a great asset to have locally. We’ve had TV’s, audio, washing machines and fridges from them; great service and advice each time. Price matched to large (and online) retailers without asking and delivered super fast. A proper Aladdin’s cave of everything you could ever need :) Tesco Mobile is to start charging new and recently joining pay-monthly customers to use their mobiles in Europe from 2024. Great service, friendly, helpful & knowledgable. Nothing’s too much trouble. Competitive prices and a flexible delivery service. Vast range of products too. Definitely our first port of call for all of our home needs!An Aladdin’s cave, seems to have everything apart from food. Treats customers as if they’re special and service provided is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble. A Ramsey treasure If you've got a Marcus easy-access savings account or cash ISA, you can easily boost your interest rate to 4.75% – here's how. What can I say ?? What a GEM of a shop for us locals, this Family run shop will pull out all the stops to service and supply your needs 😍 I always try Wade's first 😀 #trywadesfirstmate keep up the good work guys Turbo boost your credit chances and get your free Experian credit report. Credit Card & Loans Eligibility Calculator Popped in this morning looking carpet shampoo for a Vax Upright cleaner. Didn’t have the exact one I needed but recommended an alternative. Great price, great service and a great local community asset!

Status 800W Quartz Halogen Heater | Colour Supplies

So, I went out and bought a Quartz infared 800w heater, which I place a couple of feet away from me and works great, even using just one bar (400w). MoneySavingExpert.com is part of the MoneySuperMarket Group, but is entirely editorially independent. Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code.Had this since aug 17 used twice on camping trips and intially thought it was good as it heats up tent well and if moved it turns off. Wades is a fantastic asset to our town. The service, product knowledge and variety are all excellent. I’ve bought everything from TV’s, Sonos kit, fridge, gardening gear to tools and hardware - it’s amazing :) Their service and attention to the smallest detail is second to none. Well done Wades Keep up the good work. It's really flimsy I discovered when I opened up the box and that and the fact it didn't even work is probably why it was so cheap.

STATUS - QUARTZ HEATER 800W STATUS - QUARTZ HEATER 800W

We deliver within the UK only. To calculate delivery costs, please add the item to your basket and enter your post code. Featuring up to 800W of power and three different heat settings, you can create a desired temperature to suit yourself.

The Quartz Heater from Quest is an instant heat twin quartz heater featuring two heat settings for heating at either 400w or 800w, great for caravanning or domestic use. Superdrug adds new 'VIP Rewards' offers to its existing loyalty scheme – here's what you need to know The Quartz Heater features two heat settings, a cool touch body and tip-over shut-off protection. It’s easy and safe to use with a refined design. Heats up instantly, ideal for caravans, tents, conservatories and even for adding extra heat to any room in your house. I’ve used Wades many times over the years. There’s a great choice of products, with knowledgeable staff. The staff are always friendly and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Wades to anyone. Superb local hardware shop and just has ‘everything’. Always provides the most exceptional, helpful, friendly, efficient and professional service. Wades is the fourth emergency service for the local community! The best shop in town by far! Keep up the amazing work Wades, we would be lost without you #trywadesfirstmate

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment