276°
Posted 20 hours ago

El Esteco, El Esteco Don David Malbec, RED WINE, 75cl, Argentina/Mendoza

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Natalie MacLean offers North America's most popular online wine and food pairing classes. She was named the World's Best Drinks Writer at the World Food Media Awards in Australia. I was wowed on the palate by the perfectly balanced structure and harmony of the wine. It is full bodied while having fresh tartness and lovely flavours of dark fruit and plums, cedar, cinnamon, and a sharp espresso finish. Excellent value!!!

Don David Malbec – ND John Wines

There are very few people in the wine world who "get it" and Natalie is one of those who brings more fun to a buttoned-up and stodgy game. This bottle of Don David Blend of Terroirs Malbec is made using grapes from two different altitudes within Argentina’s Calchaquí Valley, which is high-altitude region located in the northwestern Salta Province. When grown at higher elevations, Malbec develops incredible complexities and elegant nuances, as noted when I tasted Bodega Colomé’s Malbec wines which are from the same region. The fact that this Malbec is a blend of two different terroirs, simply enables the winemaker to add more depth to the wine. Eager to get tasting, I popped the corked and poured myself a glass!

How we make a difference

Jos tarjoat vain yhtä viiniä, valitse tyyliltään samanlaisia juustoja. Don David Malbec Reserve 2018 -viinin kanssa sopivat erityisen hyvin erilaiset kovat, kypsytetyt ja suolaiset juustot. Kun haluat tarjota pientä naposteltavaa viinilasin kylkeen tai juustot nautitaan aterian päätteeksi, varaa juustoja yhteensä 150 g ruokailijaa kohden. I highly recommend enjoying this bottle of Don David Blend of Terroirs Malbec alongside a leg of lamb well-seasoned with mint and other fresh herbs.

Don David Reserve Malbec | LCBO Don David Reserve Malbec | LCBO

Pähkinät ja mantelit ovat klassinen lisuke juustolle ja viinille. Tarjoa ne sellaisenaan tai paahda uunissa niihin kaunis väri ennen tarjoilua. Suolaa halutessasi. Natalie MacLean is a new force in the wine writing world ‐ a feisty North American answer to Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson. She can write beautifully about wine.Union Press Ltd | Wigglesworth House, Fourth Floor, 69 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HH, UK Tel: +44 (0)20 7803 2420 Leikkaa juustot erimallisiksi suupaloiksi tarjoilulautaselle tai ota paloja pienellä piparimuotilla. Tarjoile juustojen ja viinin kanssa rapeakuorista leipää ja suolaisia keksejä. Erilaiset antipastot – kuten ilmakuivattu kinkku, aurinkokuivatut tomaatit ja oliivit – maistuvat juuston ja viinin kanssa ja tuovat väriä juustolautaselle. Don David Malbec Reserve 2018 on juuri se kauan kaivattu juustolautasen kumppani! Mehevä ja marjaisen hillomainen punaviini on koville ja suolaisille juustoille se, mitä samppanja on mansikoille tai ostereille.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment