276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twenty Twenty

£9.09£18.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. A record that is in excellent (Near Mint) condition with a single 'feelie' imperfection usually falls into this grade.

All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. They also toured with artists like Twin Peaks, Wavves and Cage The Elephant and played a number of US festivals. A record may appear to be in good condition but play with repeated or continual noise, crackle or static. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.That band was Post Animal, the heavy psych rock outfit that went on to release a self-titled EP and two subsequent albums via Polyvinyl. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis. Joe Keery, who you may also recognize from the show “Stranger Things,” began playing music in his teens after co-opting his sister’s guitar, but it was during his college years at DePaul University in Chicago that he formed his first band and began to seriously pursue music. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. PRESALE items are assumed mint, for any which arrive with imperfections from the distributor, I will get in touch before sending to show pictures of the item / offer a partial refund and check you still want it before posting.

For PRESALE items, these will be shipped within a day of receiving them, however I cannot control any delays that occur from the distributor, I can only provide updates and tracking when I receive them myself - if you’d like an accurate ETA before purchasing or an update after purchasing, please get in touch and I’ll share with you everything I know at that time. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Twenty Twenty: Joe Keery, who you may also recognize from the show "Stranger Things," began playing music in his teens after co-opting his sister's guitar, but it was during his college years at DePaul University in Chicago that he formed his first band and began to seriously pursue music. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Plebs might know Joe Keery best for his role in Stranger Things - playing the big-haired role of Steve - but patricians will also be keenly aware of his efforts under the pseudonym Djo (among many others).Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. Please note that all my records are sent as I would like them to be received - in an oversized, double walled protective mailer with 2 stiffeners, to ensure maximum protection in the post.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment