276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Luna Lapin: Making New Friends: Sewing patterns from Luna's little world: 3

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s great online support via a Facebook group were you get to share your creations, get advice and make new friends. However, if you have a large number of joins or a particularly “knotty” ball, just let us know and we will do our best to arrange for a replacement. If you’re into sewing super cute softies with big personalities, this book might just be up your ally.

There are step-by-step instructions and diagrams for all of the clothes and the animals, and the templates are included at full-size so you can get sewing straight away. Anyway, the book starts out like a story book with a little story about Luna Lapin and her life, like an introduction. It’s been a while since I wrote a book review, but I hope I will get back to doing one semi-regularly at least, because I enjoy sharing my favorite finds with you guys. Normally after the first or second book nothing improves but you have done it in book 3 and 4 as well. Speaking of colour, how do I know that your colours on the web are representative of what I will be receiving?

You get the pattern and detailed sewing instructions for making your own bunny from felt (although you could use any fabric) and her clothes, as well as a bag, shoes and hat.

there is something truly special about this lovely long-legged rabbit, be it the love that is hand-stitched into every inch, her exquisite wardrobe or the community, real and make belive that has grown around her. Once upon a time we created a tiny rabbity hare for big people, and now we have created a big bunny for little people – meet Flora Lapin, a slightly larger version of Luna reaching 24″ tall excluding ears. Of course, I might come back to her and make her a bag when summer comes around… or maybe for Easter so she can jump around looking for hidden eggs in the park? Another little slice of fantasy, fun and fabrics from the lunaverse of handmade heirloom felt friends.The book includes full-size patterns to make Luna, Hugh the Hound, Rowan Squirrel, Daisy and Ramsey the Herdwicks, and Freya Fawn with all their gorgeous clothing. Our third book, Luna Lapin: Making New Friends is now available, all copies of the book will be delivered signed.

Plenty of beautiful images, tales to tell and outfits to make in miniature for the long winter evenings ahead as we all huddle under our wearable fleece blankets, clutching hotwater bottles. The only thing that Clemintine lets get in the way of her achievements is a good party, she will take any excuse to put on a truly dreamy dress. Though he isn’t the loudest or the quietest amongst all his friends, his need to please makes him the very best host. Read the new stories of Luna’s friends written by Grace Machon, and then make the characters and their wonderful outfits.In some rare cases we may have to charge extra for postage because of a particularly large item or if posting overseas. And Luna also has a fabulous outfit in this collection – she wears a beautiful blue velvet skating coat over a full-skirted dress for a magical twirl around the frozen lake.

We are proud to use Royal Mail for all our postal needs and to keep costs down for all of us, we trust in them to get our parcels where they need to be. Ramsey speaks up only when he has something of value to say, the rest of the time he is planning his next trip to the fells. We always use First Class and Royal Mail aim to deliver your parcels in two or three working days, including Saturdays. Sarah Peel spent two 2 weeks in Belgium learning to cut straight lines and its knowledge she is passing on to the rest of us. If you are looking to make Luna or any of her friends you will need basic sewing skills and a little patience.

Stunning new book, beautiful miniature clothing and absorbing stories of the lovable little characters. Erik exists on a more spiritual frequency to most folk, though he appears calm, he is actually just soaking up the millions of tiny things that all happen in a single moment. I cant wait to get stuck in and make things my family have already said can you make this that and the other! Luna was designed to be passed down by generations as a special heirloom toy, and I think one well-done bunny would warm any kidz heart. Some of Lunas Friends and outfits are trickier than others but we say in our description and in our books we use a carrot guide as an indicator of diffuculty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment