276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Women Half Toe Socks,10 Pairs Toe Topper Cover Non-Slip with Grip Invisible Liner Backless Mule Sock

£8.785£17.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It might look like the sock fragments would come off more easily than full socks, but they cling onto the front of your foot for dear life. You know, that day-derailing moment when a sock, especially a low-cut sock, slips down around your foot and awkwardly bunches under the arch?

She taught me about music, dance, and life, but perhaps, more importantly, she introduced me to the unsung hero of the sock world: half socks.Before giving into defeat I'd pull the fallen socks back up a few times —as high as possible, ensuring I gave my feet sock wedgies — but my efforts never made a difference. Half socks aren't meant to be worn with every shoe, but they're absolute must-haves for anyone who loves sneakers and hates sock bunching. They get the job done, and simultaneously give the impression that you're an extremely chill person who wears sneakers sans socks — without the grossness of actually going sock-less, of course. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads.

There are several solid half sock options available online, but if you have an old pair of socks that you're not too attached to you can always cut them in half and make your own half socks. Some may argue that exposed ankles are still gross, but these people are likely living in the 18th century, so whatever. Everything's fine when you put the socks and shoes on, but a few steps later, you're left walking on lumps of misplaced fabric. Another concern of half sock haters might be that it would feel strange to have a sock cover only half of your foot. In my experience, the sweatiest part of the foot is the ball, which half socks fully cover without ever sliding out of place.In some cases these cookies can improve the speed with which we can process your request as they allow us to remember site preferences that you’ve selected. They help to make the bag and checkout process possible as well as assisting in security issues and conforming to regulations. If you think about it, though, half socks are the same as walking on a no-show or ankle sock that's slipped halfway down your foot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment