276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Set of 10 Rudolph Christmas Gift Wrapping Paper Sheets with 6 Tags - Eco Friendly, Made in UK, 100% Recyclable -Designed for Women Men and Children by The Doodle Factory

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This post rounds up 21 great ideas and tutorials for making DIY Christmas gift wrapping. Christmas gift wrapping ideas

The gorgeous fabric that we use for our Reindeer Wrapping Paper was designed and printed here in the Midlands, exclusively for us. It has lots of sweet little Christmas details, such as the snow scattered underneath the little reindeer’s feet. Have a look for Christmas trees, snowflakes, stars and little presents as well!A container with a flat surface large enough for the child’s foot (A disposable plate works great for small feet.) Unroll the length of paper you would like for your wrapping paper and cut. Don’t worry if you want to turn it all into wrapping paper you can also do that. We have made our Christmas Wrapping Paper with some other lovely fabrics too, we’re particularly fond of our gorgeous little Snowmen. Dimensions Brown contractor’s paper– choose the width you need for your gifts (I prefer extra-wide jumbo roll for large gift wrapping. I especially love extra heavy paper…no peeking here!) This paper is also perfect for wrapping all your Homemade Christmas gifts When people make homemade gifts they share a bit of themselves with each one. I always appreciate the time and creativity put into the DIY gifts I receive. It makes me love each and every one of them. What’s Needed to make Reindeer Wrapping Paper?

My kids enjoy gifting as much as I do and love to see the smiles on the faces of those receiving. Because they like giving to others they get so excited to do projects like making kids Christmas wrapping paper. And it is more than cute watching them giggle as Grandma and Grandpa comment on their artwork.Well, whether you revel in getting creative or just want to look at some beautifully creative gift wrap ideas… We carefully hand-make all of our reusable gift bags in our garden studio in Derbyshire. When you buy from us you are supporting a small family-run British business. Reindeer Fabric Our Reindeer Wrapping Paper is great for the whole family – both adults and children are fond of our sweet little reindeer. When you open the gift, the hidden velcro on the strap means that it opens with a satisfying ripping sound. All the excitement of opening a present with none of the waste! These lined cotton bags come in three different sizes, each adjustable using the loops on the front.

This Reindeer Wrapping Paper comes in three different sizes. Our detailed guide on sizing can be found here: Which size do I need? Free UK Delivery Homemade gift wrapping paper adds a vintage look to holiday gifts. It’s so charming to see Christmas gifts wrapped in reindeers. Just think how they will accent all your decorations– like Santa Claus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment