276°
Posted 20 hours ago

101 Diaper Punishments: 101 Wet, Messy and Humiliating Ways to Regress and Dominate your Little (Diaper Domination Guides Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My seat was next to Britney and as I sat down, she stared, unable it seemed to take her eyes off my diaper. She herded us both into the bathroom (another thing I wasn't used to), and I turned around so that Tina could go. Strangely enough, even with Mom having intensified my "training" (or "punishment", depending on how you looked at it), and even though she had increased the amount of time I wore diapers to more than half the day now, it never once occurred to me that this might affect our trip in any way. What was more – I ended up having to stand in the corner for 15 minutes for not getting my clothes from the dryer like I was supposed to, and then spent the rest of the evening without any pants to wear over the diaper.

Extra precautions such as wearing no diapers or thin pull-ups will be used around friends and family to keep your DD private. It’s sort of an exploration of how cruel parents can be to their children in the name of keeping them safe from “bad influences. Even Tina, who would be joining me in humiliation in a few minutes couldn't peel her eyes away as my belt was unbuckled and my pants unbuttoned and unzipped.They were all waiting for me, already seated at the table, and Britney of course just HAD to be facing the entryway as I walked in. With urging by Mistress Katzenburg, I will no longer be passive, but will take a more active Role in assiting Mistress Katzenburg and the Institute in your training and punishments.

There is nothing wrong with wearing and using diapers, the sigma comes from society's push to quickly potty train children but adults wearing diapers is very common for bedwetting, incontinence, ABDL (people who enjoy it), for convenience, and as part of Diaper Discipline. I told her, and she got one out of the box that was hidden in my closet, and then picked up some baby powder she had brought to my room and set on my dresser. I hope the amusement that you get from my suffering makes up for it a bit, and trust me, there was a good bit of suffering.Well maybe if you were a little nicer and tried to help them, instead of constantly laughing and making fun of them, things would go a little better for you! Pam continued to nag me to go faster, although she watched from the couch and enjoyed the show, giggling each time I walked by with more supplies.

After the spanking I spent another ten minutes in the corner, before being allowed to go clean up and get dressed. I am healthy and I continue to learn how to treat myself with the kindness and care that I know I deserve. Hey, my childhood was no picnic, but i wasnt held down by all my older siblings buck naked to the world while they wrapped a diaper on me and watched me piss myself for sport.

After that day, every time I did something she didn’t like, I was again put in diapers as a way of punishment.

I definitely did not want Pam removing my diaper or putting it back on for me, and to be honest she wasn't overjoyed at the prospect either. Whether Mom knew they were already watching or not I do not know, but after a minute she reached out with her foot and kicked the door closed before tugging the wet Goodnight down and continuing my spanking on the bare bottom. I rolled over in the crib in time to see Mom yank Tina's Goodnight down and pull her over her knee for a spanking.To pass the time, I decided to work on my art (I’m not really an artist, but I like to mess around with it none the less). She thought about that for a moment with a strange look on her face, then finally asked me if I trusted her as a "parent"? Her paranoia went away before the ceremony when she found out some of the other girls also had cloth diapers and rubberpants on under their tights also!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment