276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RAZOE Men's Cardigan Fashion Classic Zipper Design Slim Temperament Business Long-Sleeved Cardigan

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

inch QHD+ 16:10 (2560 x 1600, WQXGA) Mini-LED, 1,100 nits brightness, HDR, DCI-P3: 100%, Refresh Rate 240Hz Cyberpunk 2077: 1080p (Low) 121.45 fps, 1080p (Ultra) 76.84 fps\ Web Surfing (Battery Informant): 3:13:12 If you plan on streaming while gaming, the webcam offers a crisp 1080p at 30fps. It’s not the smoothest looking as you’re limited to 30 fps no matter the resolution, but it’s a detailed image.

The Razer Blade 16’s 5 hours of use is not going to blow any minds, but, for a powerful gaming laptop such as this, it’s not bad. Sure, you can get over 10 hours with most Ultrabooks and Chromebooks these days. However, they don’t have to supply power to an Nvidia GeForce 4000 series GPU. The model number of your Razer Blade can be found at the bottom of the unit. See the image below for more details.

I’ve tested out many laptops, especially gaming ones, which gives me plenty of experience with properly benchmarking them. I also have extensive knowledge of testing out general performance such as framerate and graphics. The technical specification of the GeForce RTX 4060 & GeForce 4070 Laptop GPUs feature up to 115W of base GPU Subsystem Power and up to 25W additional with NVIDIA Dynamic Boost for a combined total of up to 140W of TGP. The Maximum Graphics Power is the highest GPU subsystem power supported in any mode, including Dynamic Boost 2.0 power transfer. Real world performance may vary depending on the application, thermal environment, and other factors. Testing was conducted in the Razer lab under max power settings in Razer Synapse and with FurMark. Furthermore, Razer has optimized the thermal performance through our patented vapor chamber cooling system that comes standard on all 2023 Razer Blade laptops. Maximum Graphics Power details can also be found in the NVIDIA Control Panel under the System Information section of theapplication. Text appears: CNC chassis with laser-cut speaker grills. Anodized and coated with anti-fingerprint resistive coating. With the slash of a chainsword, we cut to the next scene that showcases the laptop displaying VFX software.

We cut to the internals of the laptop, focusing on a powerful processor radiating blue streaks of energy. The green cube rotates as the camera match cuts to another cube, this time glowing brightly in blue and encased within a heavy-duty containment unit The Razer wordmark appears together with the Nvidia GeForce RTX logo, Intel Core i7 logo, and the Razer Chroma RGB logo. The camera zooms in super close to the sides of the laptop frame, highlighting its premium build and speaker grills.As it does so, the neon green energy from the cage is drawn into the laptop, powering it up as the display comes to life. The camera flies down close to the laptop’s large touchpad, before coming to rest at a full shot of its brilliant RGB keyboard.

When it comes to sound quality, I’m actually impressed with what Razer has managed to do. It’s not going to match external speakers or a pair of good headphones. But, it doesn’t sound hollow the way that most laptops do. Instead, you have decent sound quality that’s slightly boxy as the low and high ends are slightly cut off. However, it’s more than adequate. More importantly, the soundstage and sound imaging are good enough to know where everything is in a game. You could play a competitive game using the internal speakers and be ok. On top of that, the 14-inch touch display is a pleasure to use. Not only does it look good with its 1920 x 1200p resolution with 100% sRGB color coverage, not to mention slightly extra screen real estate thanks to its 16:10 aspect ratio, but interacting with it is a treat. The touchscreen is accurate and responsive no matter if you’re using it in laptop or tablet mode. And, since it’s Corning Gorilla Glass, it has a soft yet solid feel.The technical specification of the GeForce RTX 4060 & GeForce 4070 Laptop GPUs feature up to 110W of base GPU Subsystem Power and up to 15W additional with NVIDIA Dynamic Boost for a combined total of up to 125W of TGP. The Maximum Graphics Power is the highest GPU subsystem power supported in any mode, including Dynamic Boost 2.0 power transfer. Real world performance may vary depending on the application, thermal environment, and other factors. Testing was conducted in the Razer lab under max power settings in Razer Synapse and with FurMark. Furthermore, Razer has optimized the thermal performance through our patented vapor chamber cooling system that comes standard on all 2023 Razer Blade laptops. Maximum Graphics Power details can also be found in the NVIDIA Control Panel under the System Information section of the application. Razer’s decision to have dual speakers on either side of the keyboard was a good one, as the sound quality is clear. Though the volume isn’t as loud as I would like it, the clarity in each musical instrument and audio cue while playing games or streaming is top-notch and more than worth the tradeoff. I wish the same could be said for the webcam’s visual quality, which isn’t bad but has the mediocre framerate and poor quality in low light that most gaming laptops suffer from. Despite the usual thin and light chassis of a Razor laptop, the Razor Blade 14 (2023) boasts excellent gaming performance that compares to other similar gaming laptops. Benchmark results are quite excellent, comparable to plenty of other similar spec laptops on the market like the Legion 7i Pro or the ROG Zephyrus M16. This is especially impressive considering that the test units of the other two laptops are more powerful than the Razer Blade 14, and yet the latter can nearly match scores. The laptop closes as the camera shifts to a top-down view, highlighting the Razer Blade 16’s compact profile.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment