276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Teacher: A shocking and gripping crime thriller – NOT for the faint-hearted!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yoga Body is something slightly different and proposes the controversial idea that modern yoga is now closer to European gymnastics and bodybuilding than its ancient Indian roots.

Daisy is a student of Elizabeth’s who notices that the young girl seems to be worried about something so she reaches out and tries to talk with her. Jenna Garvey is an English teacher who is good at her job and popular with her pupils but has a shambolic personal life. She is charged with having sex with one of her pupils, Kyle, after a drunken night out. [4] Elizabeth is a high school teacher with a history of severe childhood trauma. To compensate, she has created a perfect life with a beautiful home and a loving family with her husband and teenage son. She notices a student acting strangely, and she reaches out to her. She finds out the young woman is accusing her son of assaulting her at a party. With that, Elizabeth's past takes the driver's seat and dominates the storyline. The Teacher" by Danielle Stewart, published by Bookouture, takes readers on a rollercoaster of twists and turns. As an educator myself, I found the premise intriguing, but there were aspects that left me questioning the credibility of the story. Elizabeth's superiority complex also grated on me. Her attempts to be the 'cool' teacher by ignoring rules like swearing in class undermined the profession. Furthermore, her erratic behavior left me questioning her sanity, or was she being gaslit by her husband? The ending, however, takes a surprising turn that challenges this perception.In this book she shares her love and deep understanding of yoga, as well as stories of her own body struggles which gives it the personal touch that makes it one of the best books for yoga teachers and people interested in yoga practice generally!

An awful lot has changed in the more than 20 years since the Conditions of Service for School Teachers were last published. This issue updates the language and legislation, but most importantly it protects the key terms and conditions for teachers that are so vital to securing and growing our workforce. In a competitive employment market this ‘Burgundy Book’ highlights some of the benefits of being a teacher, and we expect all employers to adopt it to ensure that all teachers, wherever they teach, can be sure of the same provisions and protections.”After the dominoes fall, the meddling teacher’s credibility starts to crumble. Her care and concern for her student becomes very inappropriate. Elizabeth already knows there are consequences to her actions since she’s done something like this before. With her marriage at risk, son in trouble, and her job at stake… she’s willing to take that chance. This could be one of the most important books recently published. Diversity, equality and inclusion should be a conversation on the lips of every educator across the country. Through narrative dialogues, The Upanishads therefore encourages readers to think about these concepts and apply them to their own lives, on both a spiritual and personal level. From June 2023, NASUWT Representatives, members and schools should refer to the 2023 revised edition of the Burgundy Book. An updated commentary has been included at the end of the Burgundy Book detailing the changes that have been agreed and adopted.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment