276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Haakaa Silicone Milk Collector, 75 ml Capacity

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ladybug milk collector can hold up to 75ml or about three ounces of milk. Can the Ladybug Cause Oversupply? You can wear the Ladybug on the other side while you're breastfeeding to catch your letdown or wear one on each breast inside your bra as you carry on with your day. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom to stand upright on any flat surface, preventing spills after use. Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump & Breast Shells Combo aim to give breastfeeding moms a better comfortable and green option when face the nursing problem. New design and concept, improve experience, meet more demand of breastfeeding moms.

This helps fill those milk storage bags in fewer emptying sessions than other milk collection shells. Y’all know that I love love love my haakaa. This is a four-ounce haakaa. I also have one similar to this that holds five ounces. So I use two haakaa silicone pumps when I am pumping throughout the day. Therefore, I still get leakage in my bra. So for the purpose of catching a small or bigger leak then the ladybug is very useful. Use the Haakaa Ladybug Milk Collector if you leak while breastfeeding and or are not looking to actively pump breastmilk. Their unique design helps the milk collection shell stay practically invisible under your clothing, regardless of the bra you might be using while retaining a solid milk supply of nearly 20 ml.

Plus, using the ladybug silicone breast milk collectors during let-downs can help trigger a faster and more efficient milk release. It’s a win-win situation! So, if you ever feel like your milk supply needs a little nudge, grab your Haakaa and let it work wonders. Our tester was really impressed by the quality, ease of use, cleanliness and value for money the Haakaa offers, and she gave it a solid 3.5 stars. Here’s what mums from our Talk forums think of the Haakaa: The shells are completely discreet and won’t create any odd-looking shapes on your chest area as many others do, instead providing a nice, snug fit. If you are currently breastfeeding, then you know how important it is to have the right tools. But what about the haakaa vs ladybug? A haakaa ladybug is a great tool that can help make breastfeeding easier and more comfortable for both you and your baby. Starting us off with one of the most premium milk collection shells on the market, it’s Elvie with their very own food-grade silicone-constructed nursing cups.

Why choose Haakaa Colostrum Collector?# Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, stop using the needle colostrum collector and disposable plastic products. Provide better storage solution for breastfeeding moms. The collector made of high-quality silicone, and it is BPA Free, non-toxic and feel free to use for newborns and moms. The Haakaa Milk Collector is portable and has small feet on the bottom to stand upright on any flat surface, preventing spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your letdown, open the plug on the top and safely pour out your milk into a container or bottle. All it takes is a bit of soapy water, a good rinsing, and a period of drying and they’re all ready to be used again. Are Milk Collectors The Same Thing As Nipple Shields? They’re the modern iteration of old-fashioned breast pads and a direct upgrade, easily replacing them and getting rid of one extra item off your already hefty baby gear shopping list.COMFORTABLE & DISCREET. These cups are so comfortable you won’t even remember you’re wearing them. They fit any size of nursing bra discreetly and go unnoticed while you’re collecting milk for your baby!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment