276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reese's Overload, 42 g - Pack of 18,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overload your tastebuds with Reese’s Overload Chocolate. A mouth-watering combination of pretzels, caramel, peanut butter, and peanuts all coated in a smooth layer of milk chocolate. The perfect treat for peanut lovers! Pop Gunning: Bring the Take 5 to Canada". Popgunning.blogspot.com. 30 March 2010 . Retrieved 19 July 2018. Reese's Take 5 is a candy bar that was released by The Hershey Company in December 2004. The original name of the candy bar was TAKE5 but common usage among consumers added a space. In June 2019, when the candy bar became part of the Reese's family, the name was officially changed to Reese's Take 5. [1] These fully loaded treats certainly live up to their Reese’s Overload name and prove you can never have too much of a good thing.”—Scott Uehlein, SONIC’s vice president of product innovation and development SONIC A sweet and salty candy bar with pretzels, peanut butter, peanuts, and caramel coated in milk chocolate.

Given that it’s halal certified, I personally would eat it with no hesitation. Keeping in mind, that’s my opinion given the research and information above. I do understand that different people have different tolerances. While their response was rather short, it was exactly what I was looking for. Given their response, I can comfortably say that Reese’s Pieces chocolate is Halal. Top 10 Chocolates Top 15 Chewing Gums Kinder’s Product Range Nutella’s Product Range Ferrero’s Product Range Kit Kat Range Cadbury Range Take5 candy bar becomes Reese's Take5 as treat changes wrapper, name". Fox News. 2019-06-20 . Retrieved 2020-03-24.Mix-Ins: Add prepared (*see Note) Reese's cups, Reese's Pieces, pretzels, peanut butter chips, dark chocolate chips, and peanuts to the dough. I reached out to Hershey’s to find out whether Reese’s Pieces are Halal or not. For full transparency, I included the full correspondence below. For all Reese’s Pieces fans who are curious about whether it is halal or not, I did the research so that you don’t have to. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, it doesn’t seem that popular here in the UK but our American friends are masters of the flavours. The brand Reese’s do have a few more bars out in the UK than they used to and this is one I haven’t seen before, Reese’s Overload. I spotted it in our local Co-Op while I was doing a top up shop. This takes the winning combination of peanut butter and chocolate and adds a new element of texture, salted pretzel. To get our answer as to whether Reese’s Pieces chocolate is halal or not, I did 2 things. I reached out to The Hershey Company (from the well known Hershey’s chocolate), owner of the Reese’s Pieces brand.

I wanted to know if Reese’s Pieces chocolate is halal? if not, what’s the ingredient used that does not make it halal? The dreamy Reese’s Overload Waffle Cone starts with a chocolate waffle cone layered with creamy peanut butter and SONIC’s 100% Real Ice Cream, all topped with a drizzle of even more peanut butter, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Mini Reese’s Pieces candy. Cookie Dough: In a large bowl of a mixer, beat butter until smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping the sides down while mixing. Kate Taylor (2016-01-20). "Hershey is relaunching a cult classic that has been called 'most undervalued brand in the world' ". Business Insider . Retrieved 21 March 2016. Based on the simple ingredient list above, nothing stands out to make Reese’s Pieces questionable. With that said, I can comfortably confirm that Reese’s Pieces chocolate is in fact halal.

Total Pageviews

Alice Gomstyn (September 2, 2008). "Chocolate Lovers Pained by Candy Changes". ABC News . Retrieved 23 June 2012. The beauty of the Reese’s formula is that it is incredibly versatile. Which is why shoppers not only love their Peanut Butter Cups, but their chocolate bars too. Taking a peanut butter centre and wrapping it in crunchy peanuts, creamy caramel and, of course, a milk chocolate coating, the Reese’s Nutrageous Bar is, well, nutrageous! Sold in bulk boxes of 18 bars, you can easily add a supremely nutty options to your chocolate bar range. Adding pretzels into the mix, the Reese’s Overload Bars are an American favourite that takes it to the next level. Overload your tastebuds with Reese’s Overload Chocolate Bar. A mouth-watering combination of pretzels, caramel, peanut butter and peanuts all coated in a smooth layer of milk chocolate. The perfect treat for peanut lovers! Add sugar and brown sugar; beat for another 2 minutes until smooth. Mixture should be light and fluffy.

Although continuously producing the Take 5 using the original ingredients, The Hershey Company also produced several variations of the Take 5 after its initial release in 2004:Meanwhile, if you prefer enjoying this peanut buttery goodness in a cone, then go for the Reese’s Overload Waffle Cone. This dessert comes in a chocolate waffle cone and contains the same ingredients as the Reese’s Overload Blast. Again, it features SONIC’s 100% Real Ice Cream with actual bits of Reese’s treats and peanut butter. And on top, it consists of more chunks of Reese’s Cups, Mini Reese’s Pieces and peanut butter drizzle. The ultimate combination of our 100% Real Ice Cream and three delectable forms of chocolate and peanut butter – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Mini Reese’s Pieces candy and even more layers of peanut butter – gives fans even more of their favorite indulgent flavors,” said Scott Uehlein, vice president of product innovation and development for SONIC. “These fully loaded treats certainly live up to their Reese’s Overload name and prove you can never have too much of a good thing.” Placing the spotlight firmly on the peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces simply coat it in a crispy sugar shell. These bite-sized pieces are ideal for sharing, making the Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Pouch perfect for a night at the movies, on the sofa at home or any other occasion when sharing delicious treats with your loved ones is a must. But for those who just can’t do without the chocolate, then the Reese’s Pieces Big Cup King Size adds the Pieces inside an extra deep Peanut Butter Cup. If your customers want to truly treat themselves, they’re sure to go nuts for it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment