276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Original Soundtrack

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

clever and funny. The rest of the songs don´t stand out that much, they are just good and not really

I was sorry to see them go. But we certainly did fall out at the time. I thought they were crazy. They were just walking away from something so big and successful. We'd had great success around the world and I thought we were just breaking in a very, very big way. The collective dynamite of those four people, four people who could all write, who could all sing a hit song. In one band. has a level of complexity to the song structure, with vocal styles that reflect the faux exuberance of the chorus that Hoffman, Frank (1983). The Cash Box Singles Charts, 1950-1981. Scarecrow Press. p.592. ISBN 0-8108-1595-8.Breithaupt, Don; Breithaupt, Jeff (2000), Night Moves: Pop Music in the Late '70s, St. Martin's Press, p.71, ISBN 978-0-312-19821-3, archived from the original on 13 January 2023 , retrieved 24 July 2016 an album I really enjoy. Humour is still a big part of 10cc´s music which is really great. I love their Ken Barnes gave the album a rave review in Rolling Stone, commenting, “Musically there’s more going on than in ten Yes albums, yet it’s generally as accessible as a straight pop band (though less so than the two preceding 10cc LPs).” He particularly praised the album for being ambitious without being excessive or pretentious, and for its lyrical content. Really, after '78 things went downhill for us. I don't know what it was. We'd been doing it for so long, maybe we should have had a break then, rather than in '83 when we did have a break, or brought new blood in or done something. And even as the things were getting bad, we thought, 'Ah, it's gonna be all right, don't worry about it, it'll be great'. a b "Eric Stewart interview, Radio Wales, "I Write the Songs" ". The10ccfanclub.com. Archived from the original on 16 April 2019 . Retrieved 10 August 2010.

It worked brilliantly with a million pound studio,” says Gouldman, modestly. “That helped, being plugged into that.”

Zigzag" magazine, January1975". Minestrone.org. Archived from the original on 28 August 2008 . Retrieved 10 August 2010. Australian Gold for 10cc" (PDF). Cash Box. 29 October 1977. p.89 . Retrieved 25 November 2021– via World Radio History. After 1983’s Windows In the Jungle, the Stewart-Gouldman 10cc went on hiatus, returning with the original line-up for …Meanwhile, which did not revive them. A four-CD box, Before, During and After: The Story of 10cc, was released in 2017, the same year Stewart published a memoir, Things I Do for Love. Gouldman still leads a version of 10cc over the occasional objections of his former mates. Stewart said the decision was made over a meal in a Chinese restaurant: "We asked ourselves whether we shouldn't pool our creative talents and try to do something with the songs that each of us was working on at the time." [13]

By 1969, all four members of the original 10cc line-up were working together regularly at Strawberry Studios. Around the same time, noted American bubblegum pop writer-producers Jerry Kasenetz and Jeffry Katz of Super K Productions came to England and commissioned Gouldman to write and produce formulaic bubblegum songs, many of which were recorded at Strawberry Studios, and were either augmented or performed entirely by varying combinations of the future 10cc line-up.Godley & Creme interviewed in Pulse magazine, April1988". Minestrone.org. Archived from the original on 20 November 2008 . Retrieved 10 August 2010. Stewart left the band after this tour, and has since commented: [40] "10cc is well and truly finished as far as I am concerned." Married to a pair of sisters, Stewart and Creme have kept in touch. [41] 1999–present: 10cc touring band, GG/06 [ edit ] 10cc in 2010, on the Swedish TV show Bingolotto Prog music is of course not on the "rendez-vous" (as "10CC" would have said). What you'll get here is creative, inventive and Gouldman, meanwhile, had made a name for himself as a hit songwriter, penning " Heart Full of Soul", " Evil Hearted You" and " For Your Love" for The Yardbirds, " Look Through Any Window" and " Bus Stop" for The Hollies and " No Milk Today", "East West" and " Listen People" for Herman's Hermits. one that was somewhat known around America, but not as huge as "I'm Not in Love" probably because of the lyrical

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment