276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Rainforest Music & Lights Deluxe Gym, baby gym with lights, music and colorful characters, GXC35

£27.49£54.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you parcel is more than 5 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us.

This is bright and eye catching defiantly for babies and my son love all of the hanging toys and the giraffe at the end. Your baby can also enjoy rattling beads, spinning butterflies, a shiny mirror and a crinkly leaf for peek-a-boo fun. This deluxe newborn gym keeps baby entertained with more than 10 toys and activities, including a removable toucan that features colour-changing lights and up to 20 minutes of music in long-play mode. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.

Our collection fosters your child's development through playful learning, whether they are at home or on the go.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

On a larger mat he wouldn’t be able to reach to do this so it’s small size does have some advantages.

The play gym was so simple to assemble that I didn't actually need the instructions, though I did give them a quick check and even then, they were easy to understand, which is just what you want, really. These toys are not just entertaining but are essential in enhancing your child's cognitive development and fostering curiosity. He was also not as interested in playing with it for long, unless his sister was in there with him too (just as excited by it at the aged of 2!

And for some all-round development and fun, our wide assortment of baby toys includes early learning toys, sensory stimulators, and classics like wooden blocks. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). There are 8 moveable activity toys that come with the gym which can be placed high for younger babies to look at but they can also be moved to lower parts of the gym to encourage older babies to reach out and grab them. The play gym is great and as a first-time mum, I don't think you ever quite realise how little time you will get to yourself once your baby is here.

I was able to be in another room and know she was safe, as when she moved and rolled the mat played music that could hear clearly. By laying him diagonally on the mat he discovered he could kick the bars and it would make the gym and the toys shake.We ship to most countries in Europe, please be advised that you will be responsible for all import taxes and duties. I originally was given a play gym as a gift, which was a pale pink colour – I only used it a couple of times and have actually thrown it out as it was really poor quality compared to this one. com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. The Rainforest Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym has music, lights, nature sounds and lots of activities and textures to help stimulate your growing baby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment