276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Koala Babycare Baby Sling Easy to Wear - Certified Ergonomic Support - Multi-Purpose Stretchy Baby Carrier Suitable up to 9 kg - Baby Wrap Carrier for Newborn - Anthracite - Registered Design

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your carrier may come with suck pads (to protect the straps from damage from children chewing on the straps) and/or a chest strap. We check all slings and carriers before we lend them out, to ensure that they are in good condition.

KahuBaby Sunshine Carrier - Moana – Koala Slings KahuBaby Sunshine Carrier - Moana – Koala Slings

It has given me the opportunity to do things I wouldn’t have been able to do whilst carrying my baby boy in my arms. KahuBaby’s unique cinching adjustor for the base of your carrier enables you to simply alter the width of your KahuBaby Carrier.It includes a large sun cover or sleeping hood, that fastens with small buckles to the shoulder straps to keep your baby's shaded or to hold a sleeping head.

Twin Baby Carriers – Koala Slings

In first steps your job is easy but when you advance you should encounter with very hard puzzles that invade your mind. Wrap it round you and chase after that energetic toddler, then swish them up on your back for a rest. Some mums give up before they even try, because they fear that using a baby carrier is too complicated or dangerous. You can wash your Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy in the washing machine at 30°C with similar coloured fabrics.This is an elastic baby wrap carrier, but it is made of a breathable and resistant material (65% polyester, 30% cotton, 5% spandex): it will adapt to your little one’s body shape as it grows. They're suitable from newborn to toddlers, and are especially handy for toddlers who want to walk, then be up, then down, then up again! Koala Babycare recommends that you do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean or do not tumble dry your sling wrap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment