276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHOTGUN Kids MTB Kids Tow Rope and Kids Hip Pack Combo - Complete Set | Child Bike Bungee Cord Pull Behind | Compatible with All Mountain Bikes | For Bigger Family Rides | Load rated to 500lb

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My son has made this his new go-to ride accessory, even on days where we leave the tow rope at home (which isn’t often). Bottom-Line: A Must Have Accessory For Families Who Love To Bike

I’m such a fan of tow ropes for biking with kids, I’m convinced every single family should have one. In fact, in 8+ years of biking with our son, we’ve used a tow rope more than any other biking accessory–more than any trailer, bike seat, trailer-bike, etc. Even on flat terrain, you can cover a lot more distance a lot faster with the Kids Ride Shotgun tow rope than you would be able to with your child unassisted. In fact, it’s rarely my son who asks to hook up first, it’s usually me. I know that we can ride a decent clip if we’re hooked up. For small items we use Royal Mail's 48 service which has a delivery time of typically 2-3 days from dispatch; Compared to the TraxMTB, where the rope retracts into its container on the parent’s seatpost, the KRS is definitely more cumbersome to deal with.

Workshop

If your family rides a bunch (or even if you don’t ride a bunch but want to make the occasional ride easier), you NEED the Kids Ride Shotgun rope. It makes riding more fun for both kids and parents.

screen. Unless stated otherwise, bikes also do not qualify for free postage. Please see below for details on

even that is not guaranteed. To give the best chance of pre-Christmas delivery, we recommend selecting the

as DPD or TNT/Fedex. All couriers are experiencing some delays at the moment so nothing is guaranteed, but Also – I say I tried these things on my bike, but what I mean is I tried them on my ancient alloy hardtail because there was no way I was clamping anything that turned his weight into a damaging lever to my carbon framed, full suspension trail bike, for fear of damaging it. So I couldn’t ride the bike I wanted to on the terrain I wanted to, and decided the whole thing was a waste of time. My son is now old enough to come riding with me (with a bit of encouragement/a tow up the hill, more on that to follow) so we can finally enjoy this together, but what about his little sister? For pre-Christmas we now strongly recommend you upgrade from our standard post (Royal Mail 48) to eitherThe other bonus is that when you get to the top of the climb, you can unhook and let your child rip the downhill–the fun part! Designed For Mountain Biking But Works Well On The Road As Well For kids who are old enough to ride their own bike, our favorite solution is a tow rope. It helps you pull kids up hills that they may not be able to climb on their own. Seat can carry children from 2-5 years old up to 22kg, tow rope is rated to 225kg How did this product make your life easier?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment