276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Me to You Gift Cake, 254g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you share my love of color, whimsy, and fun cakes, don’t miss SugarHero favorites like my Spring in Bloom Cake, Rainbow Cake (with rainbow frosting!), and Striped Buttercream Balloon Cake. Decorating Cakes with Fruit Roll-Ups You can always use this same decorating technique on your cake and frosting combination of choice, so don’t feel limited by those flavors. Just grab some fruit roll-ups, and get ready to make birthday cake magic! Don’t forget to take a look at this fun round-up of spectacular rainbow themed desserts! 🎂 MORE FUN PARTY CAKES

These cute Birthday Present Mini Cakes are decorated with fruit roll-up pom-poms on top to look like mini gifts! The perfect layer cake for your next birthday party, or any fun celebration.

Latest News

Whatever the occasion, cake is always welcome. And no matter what flavour or cake variety you’re searching for, you’re sure to find the ideal bake in our collection. From all-time classics to more unusual limited-edition options, there’s something to suit every taste. A tea-time treat is also the perfect way to practise a bit of self-care, so why not put your pinny away and grab a tasty sponge or traybake for yourself, too? YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.

Tawk.to, a live chat functionality, sets this cookie. For improved service, this cookie helps remember users so that previous chats can be linked together. Sprinkle a little bit of powdered sugar onto your fondant, and then roll your fondant out so that it’s thin (about 1/16th of an inch). The thinner your fondant, the sharper your corners will be! Then, whip it on high with the whisk attachment for 8-10 minutes until the buttercream is white, light, and shiny. Taste test the buttercream. If it tastes like sweet ice cream, then it's ready! First, place the egg whites and the powdered sugar in a stand mixer bowl. Attach the whisk and combine the ingredients on low.Practice Mise en Place (everything in its place). Measure out your ingredients ahead of time and have them ready before you start mixing to reduce the chances of accidentally leaving something out. Turn the mixer down to low speed, and then add in the hot coffee and mix it in until it’s just combined. Sending our cakes through the post is a surefire way to show a friend or loved one that they’re in your thoughts. After all, receiving a slice of cake is like a love language of its own. The downside of using fruit roll-ups? It’s really tough to find a variety of solid-colored Fruit Roll-Ups. I don’t know why they have to be so fancy and make all of their candy tie-dyed or marked with “temporary tattoos” or whatever, but finding some of the plain colors was difficult and required too many trips to different grocery stores. Bake the cakes at 335ºF for 15 minutes, or until it is fully baked. While your cake is baking, you can prepare the easy buttercream frosting.

Remove the cakes from the pan, and then cut the sheet cake in half. You want to have 2 even pieces of cake because you are going to layer them together. Optional: Next, as an added decoration, you will add some flash dust or edible glitterto the mini cake using a brush. This is totally optional, but it will give your decorated cakes a radiant sparkle detail!The success of the bakerdays Letterbox cake has been very exciting. While the traditional reason for sending Letterbox cakes via post is to show someone you care on their birthday or other special occasion (much like you would acard) many of our customers have used them in fun and inventive ways: Apply a small amount of water onto the strips of ribbon fondant, and then carefully wrap the fondant up around the cake so that it appears to look like a ribbon-wrapped box. If you do not want to use coffee, you can substitute a dark beer like Guinness (heated) or just use hot water. The size of your silicone molds will determine the size of the square you cut from the cake. We are using 2” square silicone molds, so I am cutting my layered cake in 1-½” cubes. Using a metal ruler, I cut down one direction of the cake to make 1-½” strips, and then the other direction to make cubes. Hot coffee (or hot water): The chocolate cake used to make this mini cake recipe calls for hot coffee. Hot coffee intensifies the flavor of the chocolate, and it doesn’t make the cake taste like coffee at all.

Don’t want to use my buttercream recipe? You can use American buttercream, Swiss meringue, or even French buttercream but stay away from cream cheese frosting or whipped cream because it will melt the fondant. Any white fondant will work to decorate these mini cakes, but I highly recommend using my marshmallow fondant recipe. White Fondant: You can use any kind of white fondant you have, but I would recommend you use my marshmallow fondant recipe. The cake itself tastes amazing–it’s a lemon pound cake with freeze-dried raspberries. Using freeze-dried fruit provides great raspberry flavor, without making the cake soggy like fresh berries would. It’s layered with pistachio buttercream, then covered in vanilla buttercream on the outside.

Contact Us

If you can’t find pasteurized egg whites, you can pasteurize eggs yourself and just use the egg whites. NOTE: all eggs in the USA are already pasteurized, so you can use shelled egg whites separated from the yolk as well. Once the cakes have finished baking and are fully cooled, place it in the freezer for about an hour so that it is very cold but can still be cut.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment