276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Super Imperialism - New Edition: The Origin and Fundamentals of U.S. World Dominance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

S. has been carrying out a kind of economic war against French companies, in the same way it carried out those policies you explained against Japanese companies in the 1980s. Economist Michael Hudson discusses the update of his book “Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire” and the financial motivations behind the US new cold war on China and Russia. And so what happened was Citibank and Chase Manhattan Bank found that they could then borrow these dollars from their London branches.

Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire

MICHAEL HUDSON: Well, the World Bank ideally was supposed to make loans for other countries to earn dollars. So the eurodollar system was a free lunch for the commercial banking system in the United States in the 1950s and ’60s.

But then the point you make is that after the Korean War, when the Cold War began getting hot, and the U. Max Blumenthal and Ben Norton of Moderate Rebels spoke with Hudson about the book and how the strategy of US economic hegemony has evolved since World War One. And it’s not going to repay in the way that Latin America or other countries repay, by selling its industry. In practice, however, he who denies the sharp tasks of to-day in the name of dreams about soft tasks of the future becomes an opportunist".

Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire. Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire.

So right now, you’ve seen the problems and the news about the Chinese company [Evergrande] getting into trouble.Ultra-imperialism (occasionally hyperimperialism and formerly super-imperialism) is a potential, comparatively peaceful phase of capitalism, meaning after or beyond imperialism. As my readers would know, I have been waiting for the end of the GFC like Waiting for Godot(Beckett 2011) and although, I am sure Godot will arrive one day, I still do not know when. But really, you’re going to have to take the money that you’re getting in Japan for the US exports, and you’re going to have to invest it in Treasury bills.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment