276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DO NOT PET Dog Vest Harness with Removable Patches and Reflective Trim. Comes with 2 DO NOT PET Reflective Removable Patches. Please Measure Dogs Girth Before Purchase

£15.4£30.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We had a high viz vest made for our French Mastiff with Site Foreman on it so that all of the tradesmen on our home renovation knew who was boss! For medium dogs measure 3-4 inches behind the front leg and for large breeds 5-6 inches behind the front legs. The only thing I have changed is I have cut and sewn a hole for his harness loop to go through the top. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Short length with luxury padded handle lead/leash 60cm length x 25mm width (24” x 1”) with 1 embroidered word each side (2 total).

Use these bibs to communicate a message or warning to other people while out and about and on dog walks.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. It's simple design allows for quick fitting and the open front allows fitting for anxious/nervous dogs that don't like items going over their heads. If you don't have a fabric or soft tape measure, then use a piece of string or cord and wrap completely around your dog's girth and mark where the ends meet.

Long length with luxury padded handle lead/leash 180cm length x 25mm width (72” x 1”) with 4 embroidered word each side (8 total). Now my nervous little chihuahua gets a nicer time when I take her out I bought a big size sign no eye contact no petting keep your distance.

No one wants to misrepresent their dog as a working dog because no one wants to make it any more difficult for people who have working dogs to go about their lives in public. Thank you for helping dog owners training their rescues be more comfortable with the world day by day! It deters strangers from trying to approach my nervous dogs, and some people still read it and try to pet her, but the more she uses, the more people that know! The elasticated neck (approximately in the same position as your dog’s collar) allows for ease of movement and comfort when the dog sits or lies down.

Most of the time when you have a working dog, a vest helps to reduce the speed of oncoming individuals, sometimes even turning them away completely if there is a “Do Not Pet Me” patch on it. These warning vests are made from a soft feel polyester in bright colourfast colours and press printed with a clear and easy to read message. Wearing a plain vest does not make your dog a working dog but it does help to get people to notice that your dog is unique and that they need to respect yours and your dog’s wishes. Dog training links, discussions and questions are encouraged and content related to other species is welcome too. It lets people know that he is friendly but just needs a little bit of time and their owner’s encouragement that it is safe before they will allow you to pet him.

I was told I’m impersonating a service dog although I don’t bring her anywhere she shouldn’t be and I don’t claim she’s a service dog.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment