276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VonShef 3 in 1 Waffle Maker - Brownie & Doughnut Maker with Non-Stick Removable Plates, Cool Touch, Easy Clean - Makes Donuts & Brownies (Black, 800W)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. Actually to be perfectly honest, these are not waffles but actual donuts.I took a simple cake doughnut recipe and slightly altered it to make the dough work for cooking in a waffle maker. Edible Perspective is a donut master and she has Gluten Free Samoa Baked Donuts, Savory Kale and Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Donuts AND Classic Buttermilk Donuts.

I loved the contrast between the crust, creamy insides and fluffy un-waffled spots. It’s pure genius! Of course, it’s not my genius – I’ll be the first to say that waffled donuts are not a new invention. People have waffled pizza, falafel and of course, donuts. However, I did discover, after a little research, that most people make waffled donuts in 1 of 2 ways: cake donut batter “baked” in a waffle machine or waffles cut out and deep-fried like a donut. so glad you used a store bought donut and posted this.. not everything has to be made from scratch sometimes.This is definitely the simpler route and may be a fraud of a recipe, but one bite and I think you’ll forgive me. How could you not!? WAFFLED DONUTS! Super-easy and super-delicious. It’s almost the weekend, time to get your donut on! I used everything in this receipe but measured in a general way to reduce it to half. Used my floour sifter to top it with powdered sugar and the results satisfied me.

The supermarket is jumping on the cool breakfast bandwagon with their latest release, which takes inspiration from the street food of Hong Kong. The bubble waffle maker gives you exactly that – cute little bubbles of waffles that are just as delicious with strawberries and cream as they are with melted chocolate. Yum.Total game changer, for real. I almost didn’t want to put this post up because, really, what kind of recipe is: buy glazed donuts and waffle in a waffle iron? But seriously, friends, waffled donuts need to be made! What started out life as a sad, stale, grocery store donut turned into a crispy, caramelized, creamy treat. Also, consume your wonut while it’s still warm. If you let it cool to the point at which the sugar cools down completely, you’ll have a tough nut – it’s the nature of hardened caramelized sugar. That being said, the caramelized sugar is HOT, so be careful not to burn the roof of your mouth in your excitement. These Mini Waffle Donuts happened because I have mini doughnuts on my mind today, truth be told, because I was thinking of making mini doughnut muffins as I was driving home from dropping the kids off from school. This is what -30 weather does to me, I start thinking of glorious, homey, delicious things to bake. Straight to mini waffle donuts.

Cinnamon roll donut – I expected this to be the winner, but in reality it had too much sugar and mass and didn’t survive the waffling process as well as the others. Just take a moment to absorb this photo. You might now understand why I am so darn excited to share this recipe with you.The outside, with it’s caramelized sugar glaze, reminded me in the best possible way of a Liège waffle. Liège waffles tend to be denser, sweeter, chewier and more delicious than your regular waffle and if you can’t be bothered to make yeasted waffle dough (which is what Liège waffles are made out of) a glazed yeast donut is the best possible stand in. Blueberry-glazed – My personal favorite. Tasted like the sweetest blueberry waffle with a light caramel coating. Not cloyingly sweet though…so you can have more than one. I suppose one could make slices of bread in it also with l a ittle experiment. and other baked foods. The Breville waffle maker is amazing. You simply put the dough in the middle like shown below and close the lid. Chocolate with chocolate frosting – My wife’s favorite. It came out like the crispy bits of a brownie, but with more texture and an immediate sweetness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment