276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WowWee 3926 Pixie Belles Aurora-Interactive Enchanted Animal Toy

£12.35£24.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The next step for us was to look at all of the products that fall within the Playsets and figures category, of which we found 926 products at Argos. So we pulled together all of the prices of these products to analyse the average prices as well as finding the cheapest and most expensive options.

Andy added: “We initially thought it was just a case of weak eye muscle which was affecting Pixie’s eye; never for one second did we think it could be a brain tumour. Always amazing quality sweets & service. We’ve been buying from pixie since the start and will always continue to shop with them for our sweet fix The next step after looking at products in the same category, was to look at products from the same brand, Pixie Belles. I have had different sweets from other companies but the quality and choice at Pixie Bell is far superior. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Thank you! 😋The non-cancerous tumour is putting pressure on her optic nerve and has already caused partial sight loss in her right eye. The first is brand. Looking at the brand of the product is often a really good indicator for judging product quality. For example you’d expect a much higher quality product from a brand known for providing excellent quality than you would from an unknown or even a budget brand.

Always a pleasure to buy from Pixie Bell sweets. They have done my baby shower, sons 1st birthday and sweets when we fancy them! Would highly recommend to anyone 👌🏼 Looking at Pixie-Belle Sykes' adorable, smiling face, it is hard to believe that she faces the next year-and-a-half of her life undergoing chemotherapy for a rare brain tumour.This is the 3rd or 4th time I have used Pixie Bell Sweets and they’ve been brilliant every time. I have also recommended them to others who have gone on to use them. My only problem is making sure I don’t keep them for myself!! Devastatingly, an MRI scan revealed the rare tumour behind her eye and doctors drew up an 84-week treatment plan. Her father Andy, 39, explains: “Up until her diagnosis, Pixie had always been completely fit and healthy, a really happy young girl so we were stunned when we were told she had a brain tumour.” Just before we get into the detail of analysing the price of this product, we want to briefly highlight the importance of setting yourself a budget before you spend too much time shopping around for a suitable product. It’s all too often that we get carried away when shopping and find ourselves buying a fantastic product, but probably actually overdelivers on what we need and therefore costs a lot more than we should have spent. So spend a bit of time looking around at the sort of price you can expect to pay for products in the Playsets and figures category and use that alongside your own financial situation to set yourself a budget. Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of Pixie Belles vs other products in the Playsets and figures category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives.

Viv Williamson, Events Manager at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity commented: “We can’t thank Andy enough for everything he is doing to support our charity, especially at such a challenging time for his family. He’s already raised an incredible amount from the half marathon which will make a valuable contribution towards our iMRI Scanner Appeal. We wish Pixie-Belle all the best with her recovery and look forward to seeing Andy at the half marathon, and cheering him along on the day!” Pixie-Belle’s parents, Andy and Katie, took their daughter for an eye test in February this year after noticing that her right eye was looking slightly to one side. After trialling an eye-patch to no success, Pixie-Belle was referred to Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital for an emergency eye appointment and MRI scan. Next up is material. Read through the product description for Pixie Belles to get an understanding of the materials the product is made from. Some materials will obviously be known for delivering better quality item than others. You might also have decided that you’ll only accept a product made from a particular material. She was diagnosed with pilocytic astrocytoma aged five after her parents took her for an eye test. They had noticed that her right eye was looking slightly to one side.In December 2018, after 21 weeks of chemotherapy, she had an adverse reaction to the drugs, and had to start all over again from week one, with different medication. It meant that PixieBelle, from Ashton-under-Lyne, had to endure a total of 111 sessions of treatment at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital. We’ve got a long road ahead of us with Pixie-Belle’s treatment, but getting involved in the charity has given me something to focus on.” Pixie-Belle’s dad Andy said: “We initially thought it was just a case of weak eye muscle which was affecting Pixie’s eye; never for one second did we think it could be a brain tumour. Up until her diagnosis, Pixie had always been completely fit and healthy, a really happy young girl so we were stunned when we were told she had a brain tumour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment