276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Night Angel Nemesis

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brent Weeks has a style and immediacy of detail that pulls the reader relentlessly into his story' Robin Hobb

Weeks has truly cemented his place among the great epic fantasy writers of our time' British Fantasy SocietyThe Night Angel Trilogy: 10th Anniversary Edition Night Angel: The Complete Trilogy (omnibus) Perfect Shadow: A Night Angel Novella Brent Weeks has a style and immediacy of detail that pulls the reader relentlessly into his story. He doesn't allow you to look away."

Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there. Hello friends! Team Weeks is thrilled to announce that The Broken Binding ( EU link here) is offering a beautiful limited edition hardcover of NIGHT ANGEL NEMESIS. Isn’t it gorgeous?! ( HERE’s the link for fans in the EU) But some jobs are too hard for an easy conscience, and some enemies are so powerful the only answer lies in the shadows.One of the reasons that the worlds hang together or that you feel like there’s this foreshadowing…is the first novel I wrote was set in this world but 20 years later. I had this one really amazing character show up — I actually had three or four characters cross over, and I love these characters but the novel was broken. I’d done some things wrong structurally. And so when I threw it away I was like you know what…I like some of the worldbuilding I did, and I know where things are going. I know where history is headed. And in that [book] there was this one character who showed up and I was like that guys’ a badass. He’s scary and yet he’s got this code. And so…who is he? In a small-town Montana school at age 12, Brent Weeks met the two great loves of his life. Edgar Allan Poe introduced him to speculative fiction and the power of literature to transcend time and death and loneliness. Fate introduced him to The Girl, Kristi Barnes. He began his pursuit of each immediately. In a small-town Montana school at age twelve, Brent Weeks met the two great loves of his life. Edgar Allan Poe introduced him to the power of literature to transcend time and death and loneliness. Fate introduced him to The Girl, Kristi Barnes. He began to pursue each immediately. The novel was a failure. The Girl shot him down. Since then—skipping the boring parts— Brent has written eight bestselling novels with The Night Angel Trilogy and the Lightbringer series, won several industry awards, and sold a few million books. Brent and his wife, Kristi, live in Oregon with their two daughters. (Yeah, he married The Girl.)

You’re rereading the original Night Angel Trilogy while you wait for NIGHT ANGEL NEMESIS, scheduled to be released on April 25, and you’re just so freakin’ excited to return to Midcyru with Kylar and revisit some friends and foes, both old and new… I was fortunate enough to be chosen to be a beta reader for Brent Week's upcoming novel, Night Angel: Nemesis. While I cannot go into details regarding the exact process involved in the beta read, I can say that it gave me a very interesting perspective on the novel and ended up elevating my opinion of the book. Brent Weeks has a style of immediacy and detail that pulls the reader relentlessly into his story. He doesn’t allow you to look away’ Robin Hobb Places Brent Weeks on comfortable footing beside contemporaries like Brandon Sanderson and Joe Abercrombie, if not a step aboveSkipping the boring parts, since then, Brent has written eight best-selling novels with the Night Angel Trilogy and the Lightbringer Series, won several awards, and sold a few million books. BW: Certainly elements of this will continue. There’s reasons why this story in particular needed to be told this way, and the next story, the next chapter, will be told differently I think for reasons that will become obvious as you reach the ending.

If he does the job right, he won’t need to kill at all. This isn’t an assassination – it’s a heist. Weeks has been showing other fantasy authors how it's done for over fifteen years."—Peter V. Brett, author of The Desert Prince There were other departures from Weeks’ earlier style in Night Angel Nemesis which I liked. The female characters’ descriptions and roles feel like less of a sexy caricature. The fact that this novel’s key events are set around a heist rather than assassin training or war means fewer bloody outbursts. Weeks still does not shy away from the violence (indeed, if anyone remembers the moment from the first trilogy, which involves a barrel, olive oil, and a mole scenario, is utilised again in Night Angel Nemesis). Still, because it is not as common, it feels more effective. The incredible return to the New York Times bestselling world of the Night Angel, where master assassin Kylar Stern embarks on a new adventure as the High King Logan Gyre calls on him to save his kingdom and the hope of peace.

Read Night Angel Nemesis by Brent Weeks

Your friend/parent/coworker/cousin/roommate/sibling borrowed it months ago and refuses to return it So I love that he kind of took the genre and he just ran his own way with it. He was like, yeah, I’m doing my own thing and your’e gonna have these super long chapters, which I thought were brilliant. When I was a young writer, I actually studied [his work and writing techniques].

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment