276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prequelle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Prequelle– 8 Track (like with Ceremony and Devotion, the 8-tracks are reclaimed cases so there are a number of colours including black, white, red, blue, green and yellow. I believe that Ghost is a great band, the quality issues with this release won't stop me from listening however. The record has a very good soundstage, guitars and vocals are well defined and I could not listen to any distortion on both. It seems the various versions of the cover has been randomly distributed among the different versions of the release.

Ghost – Prequelle Exalted (2019, Box Set) - Discogs

On March 2nd 2017 a former Nameless Ghoul unmasks himself in a video to promote his current musical project. Masses from that point on were to emphasise hope, forgiveness and the more positive aspects of Catholicism. The biggest bombshell fell out of court, when Forge revealed to Radio Metal that he and the Ghouls had never been a group in the traditional sense.The three Papas are playing Uno, where we see that Papa Emeritus III isn’t wearing his face paint, Papa Emeristus II is also without face paint as per the Papaganda videos which introduced him and the ‘unmasked’ Music Feeds studio session, while Papa Emeritus I still wears his makeup and a lovely scarf.

Ghost – Prequelle Exalted (2019, Orange w/ Black Smoke, Vinyl Ghost – Prequelle Exalted (2019, Orange w/ Black Smoke, Vinyl

Removed the reference to The Black Death being a virus as it’s not one, thank you to Adrian Jones for the correction. On Ghost’s explosive fourth album, Prequelle, the Swede straddles both paths, spiking the band’s old ornate style with youthful vigor. Therefore it’s now largely accepted that the first rider is Pestilence, the second is War, the third Famine and the last, Death with their powers to kill by sword (War), famine (Famine), plague and the wild beasts of the earth (Pestilence) with Death overseeing them and reaping the souls for Hell/Hades as none killed by the Horsemen would go to heaven. Might explain why the push for represses so soon in succession, hopefully it's to improve poor pressing issues- but mostly they just seem to be kooky colors and variations on patterns.In the early 1800’s the theory was expanded with the proposition that inhaling the smell of food could make a person fat. I have this pressing and the clear smoke and I think the issues with the B side are a little less on this than the clear smoke. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment