276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just Got Real: The gripping revenge comedy and Sunday Times bestseller 2023

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is FABULOUS - with such warmth and humour, and the usual dose of the dish that is best served cold. We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present. Whilst this is a story of three women trying to get revenge on a man who’s been playing them all, it’s also so much deeper than that.

Just Got Real: The gripping revenge comedy and Sunday Times

The three main characters are so different but equally likeable, and I think lots of readers will relate to them in many ways. Just a bunch of bored housewives who got dumped or widowed and who didn’t have any kind of personality other than their men and their men’s money because none of them had lives until their swindler. Jane Fallon's Just Got Real is one of those rare novels that brings both a tear to your eye and a chill to your heart.Joni decides to try online dating after her being divorced, losing her best friend, and her daughter moving to Manchester. There are two main themes that Fallon explores which are middle aged dating, which for some reason, at my ripe 28 years, I’ve always loved reading about, and she also explores friendship through the dynamics of Joni, Saffy and Mary. As much as I loved watching them make Ant squirm, I REALLY loved the moments where the women were all together and just having the best time as friends - and I definitely had some warm fuzzies going on by the end!

Just Got Real By Jane Fallon | Used | 9781405951111 | World Just Got Real By Jane Fallon | Used | 9781405951111 | World

You can also document your pregnancy announcement, your weekly baby bump and everything to do with your pregnancy with my Pregnancy Journal printable.

Ready to make the big announcement that you’re going to be new parents or that you’re adding to your family? I'm a huge fan of this author's gripping, sharp and brilliantly twisty books, and I'm delighted to report that this latest is just as deliciously readable as the rest .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment