276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BVN Trigger Point Massager for Neck Back: Detachable Manual Shoulder Massager for Pain Relief Deep Tissue, Pressure Point Massage Tool, Muscle Hook, Muscle Knot Remover, Massage Cane, Self Massager.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are available in a variety of colors to suit the tastes and relaxes of muscles, by using massage adhesive.

My evening routine now consists of taking a CBD gummy, throwing on Netflix or a Twitch stream, and idly prodding at stubborn knots between my shoulder blades while some hapless Elden Ring player gets crushed by Malenia for the tenth time in a row.Hook the massager around your shoulder or around your side to apply massaging pressure to tense and hard-to-reach areas. It’s also studded with knobs in varying shapes: round, acorn, and nub, each of which produces a different pressure sensation. Made of blasted, anodised aluminium, the massage tools meet the highest standards and they are easy to clean.

To ensure you have a lifetime of great massages, the Mini Muscle Hook has a compact skeleton, made from an ultra-durable urethane. My mother uses this every day at work because she frequently has to stand for extended periods of time. The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.Hook is equipped with roller at the end so besides direct pressure you can roll sore muscles with the hook.

Fantastic in my opinion, the only difficulty with them is how to put them on; it would be easier if they were all in one piece.It’s made from firm acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, which won’t bend much, so you can apply full strength to your most difficult muscles. This clever massage hook allows for effortless access to hard-to-reach areas of the back, letting you apply stress-relieving pressure where it’s most needed. Artzt ThePro "Fazer Hook" tools can be tailored to suit the user and are ideal for physiotherapists, doctors, chiropractors, etc. Some massage hooks are also made with siliconeated rubber or other rubber and can be used on several types of settings with the tissue getting theyy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment